This shit needs to stop NOW. Ford moving ALL small production to Mexico

Does this mean Trump has already saved more jobs since becoming President Elect than Obama did in 8 years?
By his commitment, yes. Saving America (Making it great again) is his plan and promise .......a concrete plan ........ a plan that Obama didn't seem to care about other than claiming obscure pies in the sky and lofty suggestions without substance.

Making America great again is a concrete plan?

“We are encouraged that President-elect Trump and the new Congress will pursue policies that will improve U.S. competitiveness and make it possible to keep production of this vehicle here in the U.S.,” the automaker said in an e-mailed statement.

Trump Says Ford Called to Say It's Keeping SUV Plant in Kentucky

Anyone who doesn't put party over country would say, "cool, that's good news"

It would be great news...if it were true. Why do you think Trump had anything to do with anything that Ford did or didn't do?

If Ford has made a decision that you like and you wish to give credit to a president, it would be President Obama that you'd credit.

Trump simply tried to accept credit for something hat didn't happen and which he wouldn't have been responsible for if it had.

Now...will you admit that many liberals here and elsewhere have expressed a desire for Trump to succeed?

“We are encouraged that President-elect Trump and the new Congress will pursue policies that will improve U.S. competitiveness and make it possible to keep production of this vehicle here in the U.S.,” the automaker said in an e-mailed statement.

Trump Says Ford Called to Say It's Keeping SUV Plant in Kentucky

Anyone who doesn't put party over country would say, "cool, that's good news"

That is cool except just because Trump says something doesnt mean we have to accept it. Ford wasnt moving. He might as well say he kept the Statue Of Liberty from leaving....both have the same level of truth. Which is none.

Now instead of understanding that the truth is opposite of what Trump claims I guess you will defend it by launching into a tirade about what you imagine me to believe or want.
Ford is staying here.

I like that, and I don't care who gets the credit.

You wouldn't understand.

Do you care if someone falsely claims credit?

Congress does not need to wait for Trump or Hillary to put a stop to this bullshit.

We need legislation that says if you are an American founded company and you move your production out of country you will be required to pay a HUGE fee to ship your products back into the states.

Ford shifting all U.S. small-car production to Mexico

This trend MUST BE STOPPED. No more empty promises about creating jobs. It is time to SAVE THE JOBS.
You are so fucking stupid. What is this? The Soviet Union? No wonder you love Putin.

The last I heard, private companies can move anywhere they want.
It's called FIXING OUR FUCKED UP TRADE AGREEMENTS.
Doesn't take a dictator to do that but apparently it's too complicated for a dumbfuck to figure out.

Our trade agreements are not fucked up.

Congress does not need to wait for Trump or Hillary to put a stop to this bullshit.

We need legislation that says if you are an American founded company and you move your production out of country you will be required to pay a HUGE fee to ship your products back into the states.

This trend MUST BE STOPPED. No more empty promises about creating jobs. It is time to SAVE THE JOBS.
You are so fucking stupid. What is this? The Soviet Union? No wonder you love Putin.

Doesn't take a dictator to do that but apparently it's too complicated for a dumbfuck to figure out.
Give us some examples. What is it you think they put in those so called trade agreements. :popcorn: This should be fun.

Give us some examples. What is it you think they put in those so called trade agreements. :popcorn: This should be fun.
They gave Mexico the ability to use their drivers to deliver Mexican goods anywhere in America cutting out American truckers. The Republican congress realized what a big fuck you to the American workers this was and blocked it. Mexico "sued" and America caved, giving a big middle finger to American truckers. As stated in another thread Mexico is now "willing to talk" and goods may be exchanged at the border which will give a boost to American drivers as well as cut down on narcotics & human trafficking.

Class dismissed

They gave Mexico the ability to use their drivers to deliver Mexican goods anywhere in America cutting out American truckers. The Republican congress realized what a big fuck you to the American workers this was and blocked it. Mexico "sued" and America caved, giving a big middle finger to American truckers. As stated in another thread Mexico is now "willing to talk" and goods may be exchanged at the border which will give a boost to American drivers as well as cut down on narcotics & human trafficking.

Class dismissed
OK, give us a few links.

I love how companies are now looking to keep their business in the US. Trump is already making things happen!! :bowdown:

Class dismissed
OK, you made me actually go look things up.

This is the best article from the many I spent time reading:

6 Negative Effects of NAFTA

True, Mexican drivers can drive in the US, but you forgot to mention that US drivers can drive in Mexico. They just need to drive trucks the same size as Mexican Trucks.

But it's way more complicated. There are pros and cons. I don't believe any negotiation Trump does will work out. Trump is a scam artist, not a professional negotiator. Making changes will take careful study. Trump doesn't study.

And you, repeating simplistic phrases without actually bothering to do some research. And you think you are a teacher? You're a fool. You just repeat carefully chosen phrases. Just from what you wrote proves you know nothing. Learn, and then after you spend some time reviewing, then you might say something interesting. But until then, learn something worth while.

I love how companies are now looking to keep their business in the US. Trump is already making things happen!! :bowdown:
"The auto industry is scared," says Paul Eisenstein, publisher of The Detroit Bureau, an online newspaper that covers the industry. "[It] is very seriously scared about the possibility of seeing barriers and trade wars like before the Great Depression."

Trump Takes Credit For Saving A U.S. Ford Plant That Wasn't Planning To Move

Trump's imaginary victory. We call that "hollow".

"The auto industry is scared," says Paul Eisenstein, publisher of The Detroit Bureau, an online newspaper that covers the industry. "[It] is very seriously scared about the possibility of seeing barriers and trade wars like before the Great Depression."

Trump Takes Credit For Saving A U.S. Ford Plant That Wasn't Planning To Move

Trump's imaginary victory. We call that "hollow".
I hope you'll forgive me for thinking you'll always be an idiot, rderp.

Class dismissed
OK, you made me actually go look things up.

This is the best article from the many I spent time reading:

6 Negative Effects of NAFTA

True, Mexican drivers can drive in the US, but you forgot to mention that US drivers can drive in Mexico. They just need to drive trucks the same size as Mexican Trucks.

But it's way more complicated. There are pros and cons. I don't believe any negotiation Trump does will work out. Trump is a scam artist, not a professional negotiator. Making changes will take careful study. Trump doesn't study.

And you, repeating simplistic phrases without actually bothering to do some research. And you think you are a teacher? You're a fool. You just repeat carefully chosen phrases. Just from what you wrote proves you know nothing. Learn, and then after you spend some time reviewing, then you might say something interesting. But until then, learn something worth while.
My name is rderp, I am woman, hear me roar.

Fuck off troll. You asked for an example and I supplied one. Man up for once in your miserable fucking life

He's given concrete examples on how to achieve it.

Hardly. He has offered exactly "pie in the sky" thus far. You are an apologist. It's OK. It is hard to buck a lifetime of conditioning.
Are you out of your mind? First of all, what am I being an apologist for? Secondly Trump has already layed some his plans out on how to improve america for americans (make america great again). * Get tough on immigration - *build a wall - *stop the aggression against russia ---- and several other of his ideas. These are concrete plans. You may not agree with all (or none) of them but he's already told you his ideas. I think you are stupid. You are just trolling.

He's given concrete examples on how to achieve it.

Hardly. He has offered exactly "pie in the sky" thus far. You are an apologist. It's OK. It is hard to buck a lifetime of conditioning.
Are you out of your mind? First of all, what am I being an apologist for? Secondly Trump has already layed some his plans out on how to improve america for americans (make america great again). * Get tough on immigration - *build a wall - *stop the aggression against russia ---- and several other of his ideas. These are concrete plans. You may not agree with all (or none) of them but he's already told you his ideas. I think you are stupid. You are just trolling.

They are not concrete plans. They are unattainable campaign promises. You are giving credit where it isn't due.

They are not concrete plans. They are unattainable campaign promises. You are giving credit where it isn't due.
Enjoy your premature & self-inflicted nightmare.
shoot.gif

Forum List

Back