This shit needs to stop NOW. Ford moving ALL small production to Mexico

Does this mean Trump has already saved more jobs since becoming President Elect than Obama did in 8 years?

That is cool except just because Trump says something doesnt mean we have to accept it. Ford wasnt moving. He might as well say he kept the Statue Of Liberty from leaving....both have the same level of truth. Which is none.

Now instead of understanding that the truth is opposite of what Trump claims I guess you will defend it by launching into a tirade about what you imagine me to believe or want.
Ford is staying here.

I like that, and I don't care who gets the credit.

You wouldn't understand.

Ford was never leaving.

I like that and there is no one to receive credit since they werent leaving

Do you understand?
Ford on Trump tweet: We'll keep Lincoln MKC in Kentucky

Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford told president-elect Donald Trump on Thursday the automaker no longer plans to move production of its Lincoln MKC from Louisville to Mexico.

Give credit or withhold credit to your little obedient partisan heart's desire. Doesn't matter to me.

From your article....that you picked:

Trump took credit for causing Ford to change its plans in two tweets Thursday night. But he claimed to have saved the Lincoln plant which is not true. Most of the vehicles built there are Ford Escapes. Ford never planned to close the plant.

Do you want to choose another link or stop now?
Ford builds the Lincoln MKC small SUV at its Louisville Assembly Plant in Kentucky alongside the Ford Escape SUV. Ford had never said it was considering shifting MKC production south of the border. But the company confirmed Friday that it had been “likely” to move the work to Mexico in 2019 when its current contract with the United Auto Workers union expires.

“We had planned to move the Lincoln MKC out of Louisville Assembly Plant," probably to the Cuautitlan factory in Mexico, Christin Baker, a Ford spokeswoman, said in an e-mail.

You remain stuck on Trump and what he said, and I don't care.

The truth doesnt care if you care. Neither do I. Its still not true.

I didn't vote for the guy, nor do I have a partisan flank to defend, like you.

You can call truth "partisan" flanks if you like. Usually when a child is angry they lash out. I only said what he said wasnt true and that got under your skin.

Shouldn't you be playing this partisan game with a right wing partisan ideologue, a counterpart who wants to give Trump credit for everything?

I said the plant was never leaving. My very first response said Ford wasnt leaving and I said this next:

Now instead of understanding that the truth is opposite of what Trump claims I guess you will defend it by launching into a tirade about what you imagine me to believe or want.

And you delivered while trying to pretend I'm discussing anything other than Trump saying something that just is not true. Sorry if the truth is "partisan"...everything is

Here is the plan

Ford builds all of its plants in Mexico and illegal immigrants stream back across the border to get jobs

Cheaper and more effective than a wall

That is cool except just because Trump says something doesnt mean we have to accept it. Ford wasnt moving. He might as well say he kept the Statue Of Liberty from leaving....both have the same level of truth. Which is none.

Ford is staying here.

You wouldn't understand.

Ford was never leaving.

Do you understand?
You really are quite dense despite being a poor counterweight

Focus...I'm talking about Ford plants and you're talking about Density. Come back later when you can address the topic
This is MY TOPIC. I created it and it is about companies trying to shaft American workers to increase the bottom line via foreign production. A line that used to be part of the democrat platform, protecting the worker, but since Trump is for it you have to be against it.

You really are a special kind of superficial dope

So again you are agreeing with me that this isnt about density at all. Just defer to me in the future I dont need a hype man repeating everything I say

Ford is staying here.

You wouldn't understand.

Ford was never leaving.

Do you understand?

Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford told president-elect Donald Trump on Thursday the automaker no longer plans to move production of its Lincoln MKC from Louisville to Mexico.

Give credit or withhold credit to your little obedient partisan heart's desire. Doesn't matter to me.

Trump took credit for causing Ford to change its plans in two tweets Thursday night. But he claimed to have saved the Lincoln plant which is not true. Most of the vehicles built there are Ford Escapes. Ford never planned to close the plant.

Ford builds the Lincoln MKC small SUV at its Louisville Assembly Plant in Kentucky alongside the Ford Escape SUV. Ford had never said it was considering shifting MKC production south of the border. But the company confirmed Friday that it had been “likely” to move the work to Mexico in 2019 when its current contract with the United Auto Workers union expires.

“We had planned to move the Lincoln MKC out of Louisville Assembly Plant," probably to the Cuautitlan factory in Mexico, Christin Baker, a Ford spokeswoman, said in an e-mail.

You can call truth "partisan" flanks if you like. Usually when a child is angry they lash out. I only said what he said wasnt true and that got under your skin.

Shouldn't you be playing this partisan game with a right wing partisan ideologue, a counterpart who wants to give Trump credit for everything?

I said the plant was never leaving. My very first response said Ford wasnt leaving and I said this next:

And you delivered while trying to pretend I'm discussing anything other than Trump saying something that just is not true. Sorry if the truth is "partisan"...everything is
I love this:

1. Hardcore partisans just LOVE to tell us how they have a vice-like grip on The Truth. Both sides. DA TROOOOOOOOOF.
2. We'll clearly spend the next 4-8 years with you minimizing, avoiding and denying anything good that happens, like an good and obedient hardcore partisan ideologue. On both sides.

Hilarious how similar the behaviors of both ends are, hilarious how similar you are to those you loathe.

Does this mean Trump has already saved more jobs since becoming President Elect than Obama did in 8 years?
By his commitment, yes. Saving America (Making it great again) is his plan and promise .......a concrete plan ........ a plan that Obama didn't seem to care about other than claiming obscure pies in the sky and lofty suggestions without substance.

Congress does not need to wait for Trump or Hillary to put a stop to this bullshit.

We need legislation that says if you are an American founded company and you move your production out of country you will be required to pay a HUGE fee to ship your products back into the states.

Ford shifting all U.S. small-car production to Mexico

This trend MUST BE STOPPED. No more empty promises about creating jobs. It is time to SAVE THE JOBS.
You are so fucking stupid. What is this? The Soviet Union? No wonder you love Putin.

The last I heard, private companies can move anywhere they want.

Ford was never leaving.

Do you understand?

I love this:

1. Hardcore partisans just LOVE to tell us how they have a vice-like grip on The Truth. Both sides. DA TROOOOOOOOOF.
2. We'll clearly spend the next 4-8 years with you minimizing, avoiding and denying anything good that happens, like an good and obedient hardcore partisan ideologue. On both sides.

Hilarious how similar the behaviors of both ends are, hilarious how similar you are to those you loathe.

Listen, I said it was a good thing they are here I simply said they werent moving like Trump claimed.

Your article agrees. I'm not sure if you're denying they werent moving because you refuse to take a side. Which is a bold move.

Do you want me to give credit to something that was never going to happen so you see it as being fair? Ok, thanks for saving us from the Alien Invasion, ok?

Ford was never leaving.

Do you understand?

I love this:

Hilarious is your stupidity.

Not giving examples.

One side is 90% white and lives mostly in the deep south and midwest and Appalachia. Hardly centers of education and productivity.

The other side is everyone else.

They are nothing alike.
:banghead:

Mac wants me to congratulate Trump on something that never happened out of fairness to the truth.....or something like that

I love this:

Hilarious is your stupidity.

Not giving examples.

One side is 90% white and lives mostly in the deep south and midwest and Appalachia. Hardly centers of education and productivity.

The other side is everyone else.

They are nothing alike.
:banghead:
Try to focus.

I said "behaviors". Would you like a definition?

Believe it or not, that has nothing to do with skin color, education or productivity.

Oh, and another similar behavior: Personal insults.

I toss 'em in the air, you folks whack 'em over the fence for me.

Last edited:
Mac wants me to congratulate Trump on something that never happened out of fairness to the truth.....or something like that
And to the straw man we go.

Yet another similar behavior.

This is too easy.

I called this in my first response

This is too easy.

Just referencing your Straw Man.

Your words.

Too bad.

Congress does not need to wait for Trump or Hillary to put a stop to this bullshit.

We need legislation that says if you are an American founded company and you move your production out of country you will be required to pay a HUGE fee to ship your products back into the states.

Ford shifting all U.S. small-car production to Mexico

This trend MUST BE STOPPED. No more empty promises about creating jobs. It is time to SAVE THE JOBS.
You are so fucking stupid. What is this? The Soviet Union? No wonder you love Putin.

The last I heard, private companies can move anywhere they want.
It's called FIXING OUR FUCKED UP TRADE AGREEMENTS.
Doesn't take a dictator to do that but apparently it's too complicated for a dumbfuck to figure out.

This is too easy.

Your words.

Too bad.

I know thats what I said you would do...Ignore the facts and opt to make personal judgements because you have no defense. Then look at you. Doing exactly what I said you would. Too easy

This is too easy.

Your words.

Too bad.

I know thats what I said you would do...Ignore the facts and opt to make personal judgements because you have no defense. Then look at you. Doing exactly what I said you would. Too easy
I said I'm happy Ford is staying. You addressed me, I didn't address you.

That's when you went all drama queen, like a good and obedient hardcore partisan ideologue.

Left wing or right wing irrelevant, as we know.

This is too easy.

Your words.

Too bad.

That's when you went all drama queen, like a good and obedient hardcore partisan ideologue.

Lets go to the quote of this "drama queen" act

That is cool except just because Trump says something doesnt mean we have to accept it. Ford wasnt moving.

OH NO!!!! Cant handle something that mild? Try a glass of water

This is too easy.

Your words.

Too bad.

Lets go to the quote of this "drama queen" act

That is cool except just because Trump says something doesnt mean we have to accept it. Ford wasnt moving.

OH NO!!!! Cant handle something that mild? Try a glass of water
Water is good!

Thank you!

Forum List

Back