This should sink any chance Kamala Harris has to win the Presidency.

Kamala in her own words. Democrats can't call this "deep fakes". Her positions are beyond radical, and out of step with normal Americans.

She is a fringe radical that was voted the most liberal Senator. Left of even Commie Bernie.

Always use their own words where possible. Focus on policies and debunk any efforts of their campaign to paint her as something she isn't.

I still say that the 45 seconds of Gabbard with the applause and Kamalas mostly silent, uncomfortable body language in 2020 Primary should be played in every black community who want to know how she exploited prisoners.

There is a black preacher who goes after Harris as well for her targeting of black citizens "Ms. Lock-A-Brother-Up". He said it to a democrat crowd and even called them out, "you know its true".

The debate should be about policies and positions These same policies and positions that are destroying Europe and have made them mostly impotent militarily if Russia attacks them because they've been sitting back burning money on "climate change" and destroying nuclear power plants.

China and Russia aren't hiding it anymore, they are the new Germany/Italy from WWII. Throw in Iran and N Korea and you have a similar and comparable Axis.

Always use their own words where possible. Focus on policies and debunk any efforts of their campaign to paint her as something she isn't.

I still say that the 45 seconds of Gabbard with the applause and Kamalas mostly silent, uncomfortable body language in 2020 Primary should be played in every black community who want to know how she exploited prisoners.

There is a black preacher who goes after Harris as well for her targeting of black citizens "Ms. Lock-A-Brother-Up". He said it to a democrat crowd and even called them out, "you know its true".

The debate should be about policies and positions These same policies and positions that are destroying Europe and have made them mostly impotent militarily if Russia attacks them because they've been sitting back burning money on "climate change" and destroying nuclear power plants.

China and Russia aren't hiding it anymore, they are the new Germany/Italy from WWII. Throw in Iran and N Korea and you have a similar and comparable Axis.
It needs to be crafted to pull on the emotional aspect, instead of just providing facts.

Kamala in her own words. Democrats can't call this "deep fakes". Her positions are beyond radical, and out of step with normal Americans.

She is a fringe radical that was voted the most liberal Senator. Left of even Commie Bernie.

BITCH SLAPPED by her own words. Dems are already trying to re-write this, incredibly claiming she wasn't the border czar.

Kamala (Hamas) Harris ladies and gentlemen, she's evil.

0acb535fa5d4523382b17501ca0353f6.jpg

I've already heard from democrats who support Harris, who say her policies are UNIMPORTANT to them.

All they care about is seeing a minority woman elected to the office.
I believe that it's more not seeing an orange minority back in office.

I've already heard from democrats who support Harris, who say her policies are UNIMPORTANT to them.

All they care about is seeing a minority woman elected to the office.
And don’t forget having someone in office who isn’t in their 80s.

Every single "swing state" Republican candidate should be running a variation of this ad.

Hell...even most Blue States, CA/MA aside.

God, you are desperate. Remember, you are comparing to things Trump has not only said, but done. I suspect you are screwed, and we are not going back.

God, you are desperate. Remember, you are comparing to things Trump has not only said, but done. I suspect you are screwed, and we are not going back.

You just shivved your own Presidential incumbent less than four months before an election, and your new candidate is losing in 6 outta the last 7 polls.

Meanwhile, six of your own Party in the House just voted to condemn Kamala, and 10 abstained!!

Unprecedented, unreal.

But yeah, we're the ones who are desperate.

Turn off the media propaganda White - it's literally destroying your ability to discern anything resembling reality.

Last edited:
Desperate? Hardly, Simp. Commiela has already provided enough material to destroy her with anyone outside your Cult.

Forum List

Back