This stupid administration: I Don't Want To Hit The Children, But . . .

I see the administration is modeling the "I Don't Want To Hit The Children, You Make Me Hit The Children” chapter in the Abusive Spouses' Handbook. So the parents don't do what they say?

So they hit the children by taking them away from their parents and put them in kennel-like cages.

The stooges of the administration are terrifying children.

Oh, that will go well for the GOP this fall.
Okay crazy You still don't get the fact that this all started under the Obama administration.
TK is so crazy: it all started in 1848.

I see the administration is modeling the "I Don't Want To Hit The Children, You Make Me Hit The Children” chapter in the Abusive Spouses' Handbook. So the parents don't do what they say?
So they hit the children by taking them away from their parents and put them in kennel-like cages.

Amen, brother! I mean look at these pictures! What sort of inhuman, "punished with a baby" sick fucking sociopath would do this to - the chillun!!!

ap_181494684547471-e1527610062166.jpg

Oh, wait, this is from 2014 and were done bu Jake's Hero Barack.

Google please delete this from the Internet!

FDR was gettin' his groove on putting the japs in internment camps. The recurring lib theme continues.
The conservatives forced FDR into it, particularly the politicians and the generals. This was a recurring conservative theme. American conservatives have always hated the outside groups.

There you go again, Jakey, trying to whitewash history:

"When F.D.R. took over the Presidency in 1933, the Democrats controlled 64 percent of the Senate seats and 73 percent of the House seats, counting independents who were sympathetic to the party. And those numbers only increased over the next couple of midterms — during their peak during 1937-38, the Democrats actually controlled about 80 percent of the seats in both chambers."

Obama’s No F.D.R. — Nor Does He Have F.D.R.’s Majority

You keep it up and your gonna get a another "whitelashin''.

Amen, brother! I mean look at these pictures! What sort of inhuman, "punished with a baby" sick fucking sociopath would do this to - the chillun!!!

FDR was gettin' his groove on putting the japs in internment camps. The recurring lib theme continues.
The conservatives forced FDR into it, particularly the politicians and the generals. This was a recurring conservative theme. American conservatives have always hated the outside groups.

"When F.D.R. took over the Presidency in 1933, the Democrats controlled 64 percent of the Senate seats and 73 percent of the House seats, counting independents who were sympathetic to the party. And those numbers only increased over the next couple of midterms — during their peak during 1937-38, the Democrats actually controlled about 80 percent of the seats in both chambers."

Honey, WWII started on 7 Dec 41.

Try to keep up.

Honey, WWII started on 7 Dec 41.

Try to keep up.

Lol, Jakey quit embarrasing yourself. Internment camps ran from 42-45. Dems controlled all three branches.

You would never post such a post during Big Ears reign of lies. I guess that makes you a reverse racist.

Jake's new avi

captain-peter-peachfuzz-rocky-and-bullwinkle-95.4.jpg

Wrong Way Peachfuzz

Jake gets nothing right about his Progressive Heroes. He think Uncle Joe Stalin was a "conservatives forced FDR into it, particularly the politicians and the generals"

277b4900492c9f10ef03346540344963--soviet-art-soviet-union.jpg

"I forced FDR to inter the Japs, just ask my Komrade, Jake"

Link?

Forum List

Back