This time its a 14 year old who shot his teacher

Okay nutters, roll out your lame ass excuses.

I think America has simply decided to accept these shootings, be they in schools, shopping malls, cinemas, whatever, as regular occurrences in their culture. Like car accidents, like bank robberies, etc. No other first world country on Earth accepts such things as regular daily, weekly or monthly occurrences, except America. Maybe America no longer wants to be a first world nation? Guess that's it.

What is the ethnic background of the killer, and does he belong to a gang? Just curious.

Just curious, my aunt fanny.

The racist assholes will be happy to hear that he's a very attractive African American child.

Okay, bring on the haters.

No racism here, but do you think he will be charged with a "hate crime?" After all, if it was a white killer and a black teacher, it likely would be considered a hate crime.:cool:

No it wouldn't. Absolute nonsense.

Last edited:

I think America has simply decided to accept these shootings, be they in schools, shopping malls, cinemas, whatever, as regular occurrences in their culture. Like car accidents, like bank robberies, etc. No other first world country on Earth accepts such things as regular daily, weekly or monthly occurrences, except America. Maybe America no longer wants to be a first world nation? Guess that's it.
We could always bring back public hanging in the town-square, to discourage such.

We could also sell tickets, to help make-up for municipal budget shortfalls...
tongue_smile.gif

The gun should have been locked in a gun safe and the combo only known by the parents. It's obvious many of todays kids are as nutty as a pecan pie and the guns have to be locked up. I blame the liberalized modern family unit of anything goes and shitty parenting skills that trys to reason with unreasonable kids. Nice job libs, this shit didn't happen when Americans were more conservative.:clap2:

14-year-old arrested in murder of Massachusetts teacher, Danvers schools closed for investigation | Fox News

14-year-old has been arrested in the murder of a 24-year-old Massachusetts teacher, prompting officials to close all public schools in the town of Danvers as the investigation continues.

IF his parents gave him the gun, his parents should go to jail.

All liberals should go to jail. It would give them an up-close look at the end results of their policies.

A dead teacher and a kid's life down the crapper is not what I would call

... Shit happens ...

:rolleyes:

Why couldn't Obama be more of an inspiration?

What makes you believe he isn't?

"Q. Did President Obama once say of Republicans: “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”
A: Yes. Obama made those remarks at a fundraiser in Philadelphia during the 2008 presidential campaign."
Obama, Guns and ?The Untouchables?

Who put this guy into office?????

I mistakenly said this was a shooting but, to my knowledge, the cause of death has not yet been released.

Nonetheless, I believe you are correct that mass shootings at schools or elsewhere are now just part of the landscape.

The gun nutters are responsible for this. They'll whine and cray but when I said parents who give their kids guns should be held legally liable and responsible, not one of the nutters agreed. It won't be long before they're blaming teachers for being shot and they're already blaming them for not shooting the shooter.

As a race, we are devolving.

We could always bring back public hanging in the town-square, to discourage such.

tongue_smile.gif

Public hangings of teens. Get that in the GOP platform! It's a WINNAH!

tongue_smile.gif

Don't encourage them.

They take this shit very seriously. Hell, the rw nutters were ready to shut down schools and put the kids to work cleaning toilets just because a failed criminal republican told them it was a good idea.

Reminded me ... wonder if ole Newt will run again. :badgrin:

When will you liberals stop feigning your compassion for children and victims of gun violence? Your politicization of these tragedies is truly sickening.

Luddly Neddite: "The gun nutters are responsible for this"

Seriously? How can I, a "gun nutter" orchestrate such a tragedy sitting right here in my chair?

I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit. Absolutely pathetic.

tongue_smile.gif

OK, OK, OK...

We save the gallows for the grownups.

For teens who kill on-campus, it's public flogging - the cat-o-nine-tails, 30 lashes, and life on a chain-gang.

We can still sell tickets to the flogging, though... it'll do wonders for the town treasury.

Hell, the Liberal contingent on the city council will probably be staffing the ticket booths.

Gotta pay for all that gubmint cheese somehow.

And a new & lucrative way of funding some of those townie-level freebies is just what's needed to get Libs into the spirit of the thing and to join in the fun - anything to keep a social engineering pet project afloat.
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back