This trans model has cracked the industry pre and post transition

Two queers posing as a normal man-woman. You liberals live in fantasy land.

You do!

It is backed up by peer review studies that transwoman share the same wiring of the gender they become.

You just wish to repress people!

You couldn't even explain what peer reviewed studies means unless you looked it up.

BTW, that's a "p" in "peer", not "qu"!

Estrada attests to being happier. That's really all that matters.

I don't need to care one way or the other about what sex Estrada began life and what sex Estrada appears to be now. It doesn't affect me; thus I don't need to make do so.
It affects us normal people if you think that this male be allowed to enter the same bathroom as our women and girls and we have no recourse to prevent it.
You own women like Muslims do?
Interesting.

This trans model has cracked the industry pre and post transition
Transgender model Eden Estrada has opened up about how she cracked the modelling industry pre and post transition.

21-year-old Estrada has modelled since she was 16, having appeared in big name magazines such as Vogue.

Eden-Estrada-.jpg

Model Eden Estrada with her boyfriend (Photo by Eden Estrada/Instagram)

She explained that she always understood her gender identity but didn’t transition until she was 20.

For her, waiting to transition felt bizarre as she looked at images of herself from her modelling work. But now, having transitioned, she couldn’t feel more comfortable.

Estrada explained: “My modelling career started before I transitioned – I was in Vogue when I was 16. It was really strange for me modelling before I transitioned because my body wasn’t fully there. Now that I’m doing it, I feel amazing.

“To medically transition was basically the most fulfilling thing I’ve ever done in my life, because to see your body, your mind and your soul finally change, and be the person you wanted to be… there’s no way to describe that.”

I wish her a lot of success, love and happiness!
cereal_fruit_loops_620x413.jpg

You do!

It is backed up by peer review studies that transwoman share the same wiring of the gender they become.

More like peer reviewed bullshit. :eusa_liar:

Men's and women's brains are wired in fundamentally different ways. Therefore, no matter how much a man pretends to be a woman, the wiring doesn't change dumbass.

Last edited:
People that don't like it can all go fuck themselves. Who are you to control other people? Are you a fascist or something?
You cant say "people who dont like it can all go fuck themselves", then in the next sentence say "who are you to control other people?", without being a complete fascist hypocrite.

You do!

Do you date trans people, or are you just a hypocrite? If they are the same, then you would date one. Have you ever? Any plans to in the future?

Forum List

Back