This Trump and Willie Picture

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
This has to be historic in some way because the de facto. One is Trump is going against the kamabla who is so incompetent and phony since Trump met Willie. The most interesting part of this 2024 election is... Crooked H was a far tough challenge for Trump. I think all parties are ready for the 3 debates September 4th, 10th, and 25th.

1723268531106.png

This has to be historic in some way because the de facto. One is Trump is going against the kamabla who is so incompetent and phony since Trump met Willie. The most interesting part of this 2024 election is... Crooked H was a far tough challenge for Trump. I think all parties are ready for the 3 debates September 4th, 10th, and 25th.

View attachment 993118
Trump was always sucking up to celebrities and the powerful, trying to get photos with them. It was a running joke in New York how desperate he was.

Here's another photo you may like:

trump-maxwell-epstein-melania.jpg

View attachment 993118
i don't know the set up bit that is a photoshop. brown is drinking a bud, may be normal. what is wrong with the other can?

Trump was always sucking up to celebrities and the powerful, trying to get photos with them. It was a running joke in New York how desperate he was.

Yeah, uh, fake news.

Willie Brown should attend.
why? brown seens to like ADULT women.

do you seriously think brown was talking to that asshole about his sex life?

bet you can't wait to tell a weird stranger the details of your last encounter.

lolololol real men don't talk about that shit. we are too busy doing it.

Forum List

Back