This video should be mandatory viewing in schools.

Joe Friday telling some dumbasses how the world works never gets old.

Nothing should be "mandatory" viewing in schools. Weren't you here a few weeks ago railing on and on about the public schools and etc? The only thing that should be "mandatory" is whatever the local school board says. Local gov't, local control.

Parents should be raising their children, not government paid folks who often are not from this country and often obtained their jobs by supporting anti-White, anti-freedom. Joe Friday was hilarious though, unintentionally. He was great as a drill sergeant in that movie in which he had the platoon look for the insect that bit a solder...give me a few minutes I will try to recall it.

Jack Webb's DI movie was very funny. Way before its time. Officer and a Gentlemen, Platoon, etc. were based on his character. Even Tribes...

Last edited:
Parents should be raising their children, not government paid folks who often are not from this country and often obtained their jobs by supporting anti-White, anti-freedom. Joe Friday was hilarious though, unintentionally. He was great as a drill sergeant in that movie in which he had the platoon look for the insect that bit a solder...give me a few minutes I will try to recall it.

Jack Webb's DI movie was very funny. Way before its time. Officer and a Gentlemen, Platoon, etc. were based on his character. Even Tribes...

They forgot their carry on packs while running out of sight.
All drill sergeants must of modeled themselves after him.

Kids get preached at all the time. Now convince them we are not selfishly spending their future today and leaving them to pay for the sins of the twentieth century.

Forum List

Back