This was eye opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s pretty obvious if you’re not an idiot. Trump is very polarizing and a lot of people hate him.
Only you hate him because he is not down with sniffing children's hair, bowing down to communists and special interests, wants to preserve our borders and our sovereignty. Don't you have to get back to shaving Xi's balls again? Does he know you are playing on the interwebs?

Only you hate him because he is not down with sniffing children's hair, bowing down to communists and special interests, wants to preserve our borders and our sovereignty. Don't you have to get back to shaving Xi's balls again? Does he know you are playing on the interwebs?
Blah blah blah. Keep whining you little bitch. You still lost.

So you should be thankful for their sacrifice as you get to live in the US. So you’re a leftist sycophant who votes for one party. Good luck to you. Dumbass Biden voter.
he's telling us he votes for the kkk who hunted his ancestors. Dude, that's insanity.

nope, the left cheated. If they didn't, the judges wouldn't throw out every, EVERY accusation of fraud without hearing the evidence. hahahahaahahahaha. You are the true stupid one. insane in fact.

My ancestors built the USA. You owe us, bitch.
They did? All by themselves? News to me. You assume I am a racist because I am a white Jew? Interesting. That literally makes you a fascist. What innovation did your ancestors come up with to build the US as you claim? Black people sold other black people. White people fought to free them and give them equal rights. Why aren’t you angry at the black people in Africa who sold your ancestors?

We haven't lost America yet to you Evil goat loving Devil Worshippers. I suspect there will be a clamp down on your fraud machinery this upcoming election. Sit back and learn something DemNazi Fascist.

This one looks like a match for you.

1639688165592.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back