This was eye opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you are the one sitting on your ass, talking on a discussion site, and acting like SOMEONE else is lame or full of shit, because they are doing the same shit you are.
Correct.

He said he's going to declare his independence, but he's not. He's going to do the same thing I'm doing.

Glad we came to that agreement. You earned yourself a like.

Correct.

He said he's going to declare his independence, but he's not. He's going to do the same thing I'm doing.

Glad we came to that agreement. You earned yourself a like.

You leftards are so full of shit. ONe moment you are panic mongering how the righties are dangerous loons who tried to do a coup and are one bad day from taking this country into a dictatorship and this and that bullshit,

and the next you are just dismissing and laughing at the idea that anyone should talk any threats of action from the right seriously.

I remember when one of you people called Rittenhouse a cosplayer. A man that had shot three men, killing two of them, and they were trying to dismiss him as just playing pretend.

You leftards are so full of shit. ONe moment you are panic mongering how the righties are dangerous loons who tried to do a coup and are one bad day from taking this country into a dictatorship and this and that bullshit,

Some righties are dangerous loons. Most aren't. Just drama queens in front of a keyboard. Same can be said of lefties.

and the next you are just dismissing and laughing at the idea that anyone should talk any threats of action from the right seriously.

I didn't perceive his nonsense as a threat.

I remember when one of you people called Rittenhouse a cosplayer.

Cosplayer? I don't know if he does cosplay or not. I think he would be a good Batman if he wanted to.

Anyway, I'm glad we finally found some common ground.

We Are Minutemen; You Are Mini-Men

Your smug and snide disrespect is what King George III and his Lords and Ladies snooted. But we, too, have had "a long train of abuses and usurpations" from the ubiquitous Liberal clique.
That’s adorable. I bet it sounded really powerful in your head too.

You’re still not going to do anything, drama queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back