this week in social engineering

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
They say homosexuality is a biological condition related to a persons genes. It's genetic! This is a successful argument that was really designed to remove any moral judgement from it. What would be the affects on the moral judgement on adultery if adultery had a genetic cause? Would people cease to stop blaming the adulterer for their sins? That is exactly what the genetic argument for homosexuality had. I'm not one to really care if someone was gay or not because I actually do believe that our sexuality is hard wired into ourselves which means psychological counciling to fix gays is destructive. However, if homosexuality is genetic then what about cases of multiple personalities where one personality is gay and the other straight? Shouldn't all the personalities be gay since they are all in the same body?

The next thing is if homosexuality is genetic then would parents have the right to fix the defect in the embryo stage in the same way we can fix color blindness? I suspect that if this was ever done the gay lobby would prevent it. I also think that the social engineers would attempt to diversify out society by mandating so many gay children be born and any parent who opposes this would be labeled a bigot. Seriosly, a parent is choosing that there kid not be gay. That would be homophobia.

Why would they stop there? Perhaps we don't have enough gay weddings so any church that doesn't marry a certain quota of gays would lose their tax exempt status. Isn't that sneaky! Another reason why the church should oppose the income tax since their "profits" would be taxed when they do t cooperate with the government.

Maybe we don't have enough gay families. The government can then work the local zoning laws to ensure there are more gay families moving in. Perhaps the gay lobby would then think anyone who is turned off to having homosexual relationships is a bigot so they then have laws that force people to fuck a dude at least once. I didn't think gay people had a hard time getting dates....

Anyone that has been born is born of the flesh. There are those born to screw sheep. Those born that find sex more pleasurable if it includes a 4 year old. Those that are born to nymphomania. Those who like sex with the same sex. Those that prefer a can of Crisco. Those that enjoy sex more if they kill the person first.
We are all born of the flesh. Which is why God tells us to put the flesh to death, daily.

Anyone that has been born is born of the flesh. There are those born to screw sheep. Those born that find sex more pleasurable if it includes a 4 year old. Those that are born to nymphomania. Those who like sex with the same sex. Those that prefer a can of Crisco. Those that enjoy sex more if they kill the person first.
We are all born of the flesh. Which is why God tells us to put the flesh to death, daily.
So, it's God's fault then? Got it.

Now see this is an example of what indoctrination will do to the mind.

Now see this is an example of what indoctrination will do to the mind.
Yeppers...

I'm a liberal, the Dems are just who I vote for, usually.
th-2.jpeg

Forum List

Back