This Week Proves, Again, that Progressivism is a Cult

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
As this article states, the week since the atrocity in Orlando has proven, once again, the total bigotry and intolerance of progressives. The spins and rants would be unbelievable if they were not so expected.

Point of order: The most absurd thing about the progressive's 'Stop the Hate' pleas are that nobody, and I mean nobody, does hate better than progressives. We are talking Sith-level hate. When they say 'love is love,' they mean ‘get to the back of the bus, you bigot.’ When they say 'tolerance' they mean 'safe space for me, but not for thee.' -

- See more at: This Week Proves, Again, that Progressivism is a Cult

Progressives do not represent the best interests of America. They are a political machine that uses PC, intimidation and the media to gain political power.

I just can't resist pissing on your pity party. Any pol who says Orlando is the NRA's fault or the Republicans' fault has lost major points in my book. It's stupid, and they give progressives a bad name. But please don't throw out the baby with the bath water.
The fact that we can't come together on a such a simple, horrific act is the real problem. Anyone with a brain needs to ignore that shit and work toward a solution. Finger pointing and such will not help.

Forum List

Back