This Will Not Fly Goodel...You Are A Liar !!!

The President lies, owners lie.

It's all good isn't it, at least that is what I've been told by many on this board.

I think it's great when the president lies. It means that no matter what we will do whatever it takes to win and prove that we are the best system of governance in the world. We have the moral authority to lie. If we don't have the right to lie to ourselves..who does?

The Commish makes around 45 million a year. One would have to be a multi-billionaire to worry about somebody at that "poverty" level.. LOL

That's probably why the worrying is left up to the NFL owners.

:lol:

I don't lose any sleep over Gooddelle.

The owners are the only real invested parties. He is the hired gun charged with making sure their money keeps rolling in and the equity continues to grow. Until the invesment is at risk they don't really have any reason for concern.

As for all the drama.. ??? It gives the media and fans something to talk about until the season and the wins and losses start to matter more than the minutia.

Wins and losses in sports don't really matter. It is just a bunch of games and a way for people to get distracted from a real life.

Whatever happens to the Commish is fine by me, he is as overpaid as the guys that play the games.

Forum List

Back