This Would Be Disastrous For Your Health

I can't eat or drink anything in the morning until I brush my teeth. I keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in 3 different areas of my house for connivence. It's one level of gross to not bath regularly, but to not brush your teeth daily is a different level of gross. :eek-52:

I can't eat or drink anything in the morning until I brush my teeth. I keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in 3 different areas of my house for connivence. It's one level of gross to not bath regularly, but to not brush your teeth daily is a different level of gross. :eek-52:

Agreed and the most I go without a shower is a couple days, but I usually do one every other day. (Unless it's that time of the month of course which brings more questions to mind about the woman in my OP. Maybe I don't want to know though lol)

Agreed and the most I go without a shower is a couple days, but I usually do one every other day. (Unless it's that time of the month of course which brings more questions to mind about the woman in my OP. Maybe I don't want to know though lol)

Eeewww, I hadn't thought about that....:shok:

Eeewww, I hadn't thought about that....:shok:

LOL as I said, sometimes it's better not knowing. Maybe she uses tampons, I never do, but I hear it's less of a mess. (More painful in my mind too though.)

When I was in the Navy, I was in a squadron that deployed to Antarctica for six months.

I didn’t shower the entire time.

She's just living as normal Americans lived a couple generations ago.

My grandfather (1881-1946) would notoriously put on his long underwear on the first cold day of winter and take them off on the first hot day of spring, never taking them off in the interim. I'm told that he would wash what he could reach at least once a day, but he didn't like bathing in the Winter...couldn't see the point.

I don't think he was the only one living like that at the time.

No idea, but they probably weren't the healthiest.

I would venture to say they were healthier, they just might have not smelled as pretty. Back then if you were fat like half our country you would not have lived long at all.

That's the point.

I have not missed a daily shower in decades and decades...and maybe decades. I shaved my legs just hours after giving birth. Yeah. I know. It's deeply American and if society falls apart I'm in big trouble and I'm too fastidious.

Ah well I like being...not gross?

I have not missed a daily shower in decades and decades...and maybe decades. I shaved my legs just hours after giving birth. Yeah. I know. It's deeply American and if society falls apart I'm in big trouble and I'm too fastidious.

Ah well I like being...not gross?
I won't date woman whose legs are hairier than mine. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back