Thomas Blanton, last of the klan terrorists who bombed the church in Birmingham AL in 1963 is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will shed no tears for this asshole. There will be no wishes for him to rest in peace. I hope he is burning in Hell right now.

He lived 83 years on this Earth.

Addie Mae Collins had only lived 14 years. Carole Robertson had only lived 14 years. Cynthia Wesley had only lived 14 years. Denise McNair had only lived 11 years. All 4 had their lives snuffed out, their dreams erased, and the hopes for them extinguished by Thomas Blanton and three other cowardly bastards.

Burn in Hell, Thomas Blanton.
So instead of letting die in anonymity you post his name on the internet.

I wonder if I have to get rid of my bottles of Blanton's Bourbon now.

View attachment 356704

Oh, so THIS history should be ignored, but other history should be preserved? Good to know.

And I doubt the ignorant, broke-ass redneck that was Thomas Blanton had anything to do with making good whiskey.

I don't really see a bomber as being historically relevant or significant.

Why give him any press at all?

I see the terrorist bombing of a church, on a Sunday morning, by members of the kkk, as historically significant. The purpose of the bombing was to try to scare blacks into not trying to get registered to vote. I also see the long delays in any prosecution, as historically significant. And the ultimate prosecution and conviction of the men responsible as being historically significant. It showed the beginning of the end for the kkk.

Yeah in the grand scale of things it is unimportant.

To you. Not to me.

And you are not the arbiter of history.

Are you?

And really how important is it to you?

Do you know the name of the victims? Have you offered to help their families?

Or is it just some sterile fact from the past that has no real impact on history in the larger sense?
So for someone to be outraged by the delayed justice in the bombing of 4 little girls means they have to help the families of the little girls too?

View attachment 356805

Man, you racists sure pick weird hills to die on........but it doesn't change the fact that you still dying tho....

You call me a racist when you have no idea what I was discussing with the other person.

So take it all in context and you won't sound like a fucking idiot.
I see it in context -- you are trying to minimize what was done and who it was done to and the significance it has to the person who made the OP.....

So with that being said...why does the OP have to reach out to the families of 4 little girls who were killed when he was 3?
Wrong.

I am trying to show that whatshisname doesn't really care about the event as much as he says he does.

Why not let this asshole murderer die in obscurity as he should? He told me that this was an event of major historic importance in his opinion but he didn't know the names of the victims.

So go fuck yourself and maybe find out a little about my history and my positions on other race related topics before you start calling me a racist

Can you handle that Fuckstick?

I will shed no tears for this asshole. There will be no wishes for him to rest in peace. I hope he is burning in Hell right now.

Addie Mae Collins had only lived 14 years. Carole Robertson had only lived 14 years. Cynthia Wesley had only lived 14 years. Denise McNair had only lived 11 years. All 4 had their lives snuffed out, their dreams erased, and the hopes for them extinguished by Thomas Blanton and three other cowardly bastards.

View attachment 356704

Oh, so THIS history should be ignored, but other history should be preserved? Good to know.

And I doubt the ignorant, broke-ass redneck that was Thomas Blanton had anything to do with making good whiskey.

I see the terrorist bombing of a church, on a Sunday morning, by members of the kkk, as historically significant. The purpose of the bombing was to try to scare blacks into not trying to get registered to vote. I also see the long delays in any prosecution, as historically significant. And the ultimate prosecution and conviction of the men responsible as being historically significant. It showed the beginning of the end for the kkk.

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

Or is it just some sterile fact from the past that has no real impact on history in the larger sense?
So for someone to be outraged by the delayed justice in the bombing of 4 little girls means they have to help the families of the little girls too?

View attachment 356805

Man, you racists sure pick weird hills to die on........but it doesn't change the fact that you still dying tho....

You call me a racist when you have no idea what I was discussing with the other person.

I see it in context -- you are trying to minimize what was done and who it was done to and the significance it has to the person who made the OP.....

So with that being said...why does the OP have to reach out to the families of 4 little girls who were killed when he was 3?
Wrong.

I am trying to show that whatshisname doesn't really care about the event as much as he says he does.

Why not let this asshole murderer die in obscurity as he should? He told me that this was an event of major historic importance in his opinion but he didn't know the names of the victims.

So go fuck yourself and maybe find out a little about my history and my positions on other race related topics before you start calling me a racist

^^ Triggered ^^

Like a bitch...

Because a man dared to opine about how 4 little girls were murdered and dic suckers like you dont give a fuk now and damn sure wouldn't have gave a fuk then...

So fuk what you whining about

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

I said it was an event of major historical significance? Or just that is was historically significant?

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

^^ Triggered ^^

Like a bitch...

Because a man dared to opine about how 4 little girls were murdered and dic suckers like you dont give a fuk now and damn sure wouldn't have gave a fuk then...

You really can't read for comprehension can you?

The post was not about the kids that were killed it was about the piece of shit murderer.

So once again go fuck yourself.

And here's a free life tip for you, when you misspell insults you're the one that sounds like a fucking idiot.

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

I said it was an event of major historical significance? Or just that is was historically significant?
For folks like him -- it has to be historically significant to the group of people who were least likely to give a damn about the victims at the time......

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

^^ Triggered ^^

Like a bitch...

You really can't read for comprehension can you?

The post was not about the kids that were killed it was about the piece of shit murderer.

So once again go fuck yourself.

And here's a free life tip for you, when you misspell insults you're the one that sounds like a fucking idiot.
He wasn't called a "piece of shit" at the time...in fact, he was called a hero by the same folks who taught you to be a piece of shit now......

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

Whatever.

It was neither.

It was just one more in a long list of violent acts that humans commit.

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

For folks like him -- it has to be historically significant to the group of people who were least likely to give a damn about the victims at the time......

If it was that significant wouldn't it have been taught to everyone that was born after it happened?

Do you realize how m,any people don't know who this asshole bomber was? He is not worth the press you idiots are giving him

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

Whatever.

It was neither.

violent acts that you dic suckers praise...until you lose and are forced to have to minimize it and get pissed at anyone else who dares to remember it for what it is....the same goes for your confederate symbolism fetish

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

If it was that significant wouldn't it have been taught to everyone that was born after it happened?

Do you realize how m,any people don't know who this asshole bomber was? He is not worth the press you idiots are giving him
Just think...if he would have done it about a 100 years sooner -- he would have a statue put up to honor him -- and racist cucks like yourself would be having a hissy fit when we call for that statue to come down.....

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

Whatever.

It was neither.

violent acts that you dic suckers praise...until you lose and are forced to have to minimize it and get pissed at anyone else who dares to remember it for what it is....the same goes for your confederate symbolism fetish

Alright Fuckstick you go find a quote of me praising any violent racial event and then come back and post it here.

If you can't find one will you have the sack to admit you're a fucking liar?

I bet not.

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

Whatever.

It was neither.

It was significant because it showed the depths the kkk would go to prevent voter registration. It was significant because it woke the people of Birmingham to the terrorist acts being perpetrated.

It was significant to many, many people. The fact that you don't give a shit doesn't change that.

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

The Tulsa Massacre was not taught. Many things were not taught. But they should have been.

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

Just think...if he would have done it about a 100 years sooner -- he would have a statue put up to honor him -- and racist cucks like yourself would be having a hissy fit when we call for that statue to come down.....

IDGAF about any statue

So why don't you go find a quote of me being upset at statues being pulled down and post it here?

And you still sound like a fucking idiot when you misspell insults. At least have the pride not to sound like a fucking moron

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

Whatever.

It was neither.

It was significant because it showed the depths the kkk would go to prevent voter registration. It was significant because it woke the people of Birmingham to the terrorist acts being perpetrated.

It was significant to many, many people. The fact that you don't give a shit doesn't change that.

Not really but you keep telling yourself that.

There's enough to worry about today that we don't really need to know the names of people who bombed churches 60 years ago.

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

Whatever.

It was neither.

Alright Fuckstick you go find a quote of me praising any violent racial event and then come back and post it here.

I bet not.

Funny thing, I have been called a liberal and a leftist numerous times in this thread. All without any evidence except the claim that I causing problems by reposting this event.

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

Whatever.

It was neither.

I bet not.

Funny thing, I have been called a liberal and a leftist numerous times in this thread. All without any evidence except the claim that I causing problems by reposting this event.

Not by me you haven't

But the modus operandi of the assholes here is to fabricate an argument , attribute it to someone else and then argue against it

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

Whatever.

It was neither.

I bet not.
Anyone who tries to minimize this loves violent racial acts....as long as it is against people who look like these 4 little girls....which is why this post triggers you so much...

I bet yo goofy ass would get triggered if someone commented on the death of the last surviving Nazis by saying "but but but did you reach out to the victims of holocaust families!!" -- shut yo bitch ass up

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

Whatever.

It was neither.

I bet not.
Anyone who tries to minimize this loves violent racial acts....as long as it is against people who look like these 4 little girls....which is why this post triggers you so much...

I bet yo goofy ass would get triggered if someone commented on the death of the last surviving Nazis by saying "but but but did you reach out to the victims of holocaust families!!" -- shut yo bitch ass up

OK I bet you have a day of mourning for every past event that there was a violent racial act in the past 200 years right?

So why don't you go find that quote of me praising racial violence as you claim I do?

View attachment 356704

To you. Not to me.

Are you?

View attachment 356805

Wrong.

The Tulsa Massacre was not taught. Many things were not taught. But they should have been.

Like i said history is nothing but propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back