Thomas Perez just said the DNC race wasn't about him or Keith. It was about....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
People struggling for jobs and all the IMMIGRANTS BEING SENT HOME?!?!?!

First of all I thought Obama's America was doing well with jobs.
Secondly, what the fuck do illegal aliens have to do with American politics?

Live speech right now

Why the fuck would I go around following the democratic party or the DNC or paying any attention to them?

Perez is a radicalized leftist. He is the kind of politician and bureaucrat that we need to get out of our system. He does not represent America's best interests. He tried to wildly overreach his statutory authority at Labor under Obama, and got smacked down by the courts for it.

Perez is a radicalized leftist. He is the kind of politician and bureaucrat that we need to get out of our system. He does not represent America's best interests. He tried to wildly overreach his statutory authority at Labor under Obama, and got smacked down by the courts for it.

Your entire political and economic systems are populated by the kind of politicians and bureaucrats that we need to get out of our system. None of them represents america's best interests.

Live speech right now
Familyism Is Even More Primitive Than Tribalism

His dynasty emigrated from the hereditary aristocracy in the Dominican Republic. When will people realize that all the self-defined Left is after is Birth-Class Supremacy?

Live speech right now

WTF do illegal aliens have to do with American politics: votes for the Dems here in CA.

Your entire political and economic systems are populated by the kind of politicians and bureaucrats that we need to get out of our system. None of them represents america's best interests.
Capitalism has propelled us into the role of the greatest nationon earth.

That is what the corporate state would have me believe.

That is what the corporate state would have me believe.
Lol!

Forum List

Back