Those AIDS drugs from the clinton foundation....were watered down and not effective, of course...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A report is coming out showing how vile the clintons really are....they take all sorts of praise and credit for giving out AIDS drugs....now it turns out they didn't care about the quality of those drugs....they just cared about covering up the crimes in the clinton foundation/State Department...

EXCLUSIVE: Clinton Foundation AIDS Program Distributed ‘Watered-Down’ Drugs To Third World Countries

The possibility that CHAI distributed adulterated and diluted AIDS drugs to Third World victims could shake the foundations of the Clinton charity and spark a new round of scrutiny in the final weeks of presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Blackburn said she planned to deliver the report to the inspector generals at the Department of Health and Human Services and to the Department of State, where Hillary served as secretary of state during President Barack Obama’s first term.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Clinton Foundation AIDS Program Distributed ‘Watered-Down’ Drugs To Third World Countries

Anyone who defends the Clintons on this, you are permanently marked in my mind as just as guilty as they are. People have died over this. Great Goose, since you think providing bad medication to AIDS patients is funny, you're joining my ignore list. I urge all decent people to join me in adding Great Goose to your ignore list.

It turns out, Great Goose is already on my ignore list. I urge all decent people on this forum to be Great Goose on ignore, since he thinks providing defective medication to AIDS suffererers is "funny." He is not fit to be on this forum, indeed, he is not fit to be called a human being.

Great Goose, I have reported you to the moderators because you think it's "funny" that AIDS sufferers got diluted medicine.

I know the media is going to do all it can to censor this, so we must all go out there and get the word out ourselves. Put it in Facebook, Twitter, whatever, let people know that the greed and corruption of the Clintons knows no bounds, they even associate with people who kill AIDS sufferers with defective medicine. We can't let the media suppress this story.

Blackrook, Clinton had nothing to do with it.

It's actually pretty commonplace for American pharma companies to water down their drugs, or substitute placebos for the real thing. It's not surprising that an offshore site did the same thing.

Imagine the money they saved, and the profits they gained!

Like I said, it's commonplace. I got dicked with sugar pills being substituted for Motrin800s. I have friends that got pregnant at the same time because their birth control pills were placebo'd.

Big Pharma gets caught, they pay a fine, the story goes away, and they're right back at it.

They don't care if people die.

That includes their employees, India's nothing but outsourced sweatshops. The workers are treated worse than slaves.

A report is coming out showing how vile the clintons really are....they take all sorts of praise and credit for giving out AIDS drugs....now it turns out they didn't care about the quality of those drugs....they just cared about covering up the crimes in the clinton foundation/State Department...

EXCLUSIVE: Clinton Foundation AIDS Program Distributed ‘Watered-Down’ Drugs To Third World Countries

The possibility that CHAI distributed adulterated and diluted AIDS drugs to Third World victims could shake the foundations of the Clinton charity and spark a new round of scrutiny in the final weeks of presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Blackburn said she planned to deliver the report to the inspector generals at the Department of Health and Human Services and to the Department of State, where Hillary served as secretary of state during President Barack Obama’s first term.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Clinton Foundation AIDS Program Distributed ‘Watered-Down’ Drugs To Third World Countries

When you have proof let us know.

The Clintons have to among the biggest racists on the whole planet.

My Gawd and most of the minorities will vote for her anyway, as will the majority of women, despite Hillarys track record of defending rapists, even child rapists.

When you have proof let us know.
Why? So you can laugh and deny it anyway?

upload_2016-9-21_7-21-4.png

No so the drug company can be heavily fined. Also making accusations without proof is very misleading.

Forum List

Back