Those Newer Biden Ads Gloating Over Accomplishments.Have You Seen Them?Drug Prices And Tax The Rich?What About Everything Else?

I firmly believe that in 100 years Dems will still be harping on about taxing the rich, pathetic.
and have we taken notice that over the several years,,dems never specify what per cent the rich needs to pay? ive seen at least one on occasion, a host on fox ask a loony lib what percent the rich should pay,.,,,he or she refused to answer

Breaking: Biden vows to raise taxes, shocker. Those tax increases will trickle down to the poor and working class. I think it's official, Democrats are parasites that kill their host.
i wonder if biden knows how much a trillion is...i mean, its not like we just have over 30 Trillion sitting in a few thousand bank accounts,,,,,how come he never tells the world the difference between one million, one billion, and one trillion! would be kinda hard to steal a few trillion from the evil one per cent when that money doesnt exist!

i wonder if biden knows how much a trillion is...i mean, its not like we just have over 30 Trillion sitting in a few thousand bank accounts,,,,,how come he never tells the world the difference between one million, one billion, and one trillion! would be kinda hard to steal a few trillion from the evil one per cent when that money doesnt exist!
These dumb asses in government don't care. They will tax and borrow and spend until the country collapses.

Well at least we have seen them on Fox. Ive seen two so far, one gloating over the slight drop in perscription drugs, and another regarding taxing the rich to help get the economy booming and so they can pay their fair share. Really? and thats those are the two reasons we need to vote for Biden in 2024? Unbelievable!
I swear, Democrats are so blind. With the country going to pot, they think their problem is messaging and want to get out there and tell the 70% of Americans who think the country is going in the wrong direction how great things are without changing anything.

I swear, Democrats are so blind. With the country going to pot, they think their problem is messaging and want to get out there and tell the 70% of Americans who think the country is going in the wrong direction how great things are without changing anything.
You are out of your tiny brainwashed little mind. Democrats have been totally obstructed for 55 years except for Obamacare and the infrastructure bill. We are the only modern country without a living wage health care for all cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations paid parental leave daycare help and mainly taxing the rich and investing in the middle class and lower class again... unfortunately every time the Democrats get in they are handed a horrible GOP economic meltdown when it is difficult to do these things and not smart. United States is so desperate for a Democratic landslide it is ridiculous. For the worst inequality upward mobility poverty and homelessness ever anywhere, thank you so much super Duper...

What do you want to spend THEIR money on?
Cheap college and training to fight our terrible upward mobility, a living wage for crying out loud- that doesn't cost anything, health care for all daycare help paid parental leave infrastructure infrastructure infrastructure.... Like every modern country already has.

Forum List

Back