Those protesting SCOTUS are beginning to persuade me

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

In Washington DC protestors are shouting: "If abortion ain’t safe, neither are you," "If we don’t get it, burn it down," "Every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground," and "F*** the church, f*** the state, we won't let them decide our fate." The protesters burned American flags.

That almost convinced me. However, I then saw this protester in Dallas who said he/she/it was furiously twerking because they were furious over the court decision, that his what convinced me.

After all, how do you argue with that?

What else did FOX News tell you to say?

Are they still telling you that the Negroes are coming to get you?

Whatever the case, you just keep hiding under the bed.
So you are saying these stories are made up?

Trouble is, I see the same kind of people with "Fu#k you" signs protesting where I am at as well.

Very compelling I must say.

Academia is churning out far left crackpot dolts who think that they brilliante
Brilliantly stupid, yes.

It is a situation where Leftists have created a public school system that refuses to educate them and have them think critically

Instead, they spend all their time learning billions of newly made up pronouns and learning that they are either a victim or victimizer based only on the color of their skin.

They had to do this in order to secure their power and support for the insane agenda's they wanted to pursue that would destroy the country. Now these Leftists are filled with glee at the notion of the United States being destroyed.

Last edited:
Sounds like a sports team cheer. :)

What other slant did the good Christian warriors at The Blaze put out?
Again, are you saying these stories are fake news or are you just pissed that some news sources actually are telling us what is going on?

Seriously, offer up free human spay and neuter clinics for these deranged peeps.

Again, are you saying these stories are fake news or are you just pissed that some news sources actually are telling us what is going on?
I'm saying that The Blaze is an alt-right publication that seeks to play to the fear and outrage of good, upright warriors for God to keep them in a constant state of rage by puffing up their writing.
People are pissed. Deal with it.

I'm saying that The Blaze is an alt-right publication that seeks to play to the fear and outrage of good, upright warriors for God to keep them in a constant state of rage by puffing up their writing.
People are pissed. Deal with it.
Why would I be outraged with what we see that I posted?
Are you outraged?

Hmm?

Why not have a Star Chamber trial on how right wing Blaze news like you did for trump to show how they are ending democracy and pay for it all at taxpayer expense?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back