Those who support the influx of illegals.. A Question for you..

Are you willing to accept illegals into your home?

• Of Course, I support the illegals and I don't want a dime of tax payer money to back my position.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Tax Payers need to support these illegals. I want them here but not on my dime.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Are you willing to accept them into your home and you will be responsible for them and their actions without a single dime of Tax Payer money being given to you?

If yes, how many?

If No, why not?

What are you worried about? It's not like you have a job that some "illegal" is going to take.

Taxes are for the common good. We don't get to individually pick and choose - except at the ballot box.

Yeah. The common good as it pertains to Americans not a bunch of illegals.

Answer the question. You willing to support em at your expense??

Are you willing to accept them into your home and you will be responsible for them and their actions without a single dime of Tax Payer money being given to you?

Quite a few churches are doing just that. Helping immigrant children find adoptive homes.

Intercountry Adoption Many children from other countries are available for adoption. Korea, Russia, Eastem Europe, Central and South America, India, China, and the Philippines are the sources of most foreignborn children adopted by Americans.

There are strict immigration requirements for adopting children from other countries, as well as substantial agency fees and transportation, legal, and medical costs. Many private agencies place children from foreign countries. It is important that you choose a licensed, knowledgeable organization, for the intercountry adoption process is lengthy and complex.

As a prospective parent, you should carefully consider the emotional and social implications of adopting a child of a different nationality. In this situation, you are adopting a culture as well as a child. (For more information, please request the NAIC factsheet "Intercountry Adoption. ")

Where do I start to adopt a child/baby? - - Adopting.org

If yes, how many?

If No, why not?

Too late, the dear leader just asked for $100.00 from every one of out 320 million people to care for and process these criminals. Get out your check books.

If yes, how many?

If No, why not?

Too late, the dear leader just asked for $100.00 from every one of out 320 million people to care for and process these criminals. Get out your check books.
We'll have to cover the progressives' share. They're all "dead broke".

What do you mean by "support the influx of illegals"?

Who are you talking to, exactly?

Question #2 is an oxymoron. Tax payer money=my dime. And vice versa.

And I am not answering the question because I do not support illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back