Thought Experiment: After the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation battle, should American men be afraid?

No one wants to live in fear, and most people don't aspire to have others live in fear of them, in my opinion. However if this fear results in a reckoning regarding the how women have traditionally been treated by men in society, then something positive may come of it

Fear is not a pleasant thing, but transformation usually requires it. Coupled with empathy, it might lead men to imagine how women must have felt for eons — always fearful that they would be branded as sluts, or forced to give birth against their will, or experience sex as violent assault. Women carry these anxieties in their emotional DNA.

Some men are now finding out that it’s not fun to be afraid.​

It's very simple, you treat everyone with respect. Period.

And when all else fails you do a Swaggart

Screen-Shot-2017-02-20-at-1.06.05-PM.png

Brett%20Kavanaugh%20crying%20at%20his%20September%2027%20confirmation%20hearing%20main%20image.jpeg

Both are scum!
You Lost an election...........became unhinged.........

You lost a Supreme Court Nomination Battle..........you lost your minds.

Well...........probably didn't have one to begin with...........No repeat after me............Conservatives are Rapist.........Conservatives are Racist.....Conservatives are Nazi's...........

Good Boy........
bA4kVnCcuHDkoxWPpFBhqOC9w8Cd00RoWldCmW8KNYwpzLd3ztms1hVPwttA8VK2gVCZFMbxfTvScYV5LrR59uFuVe8WY0ybme14qvvwMP6Vbq6Z7dJid1V05WBQEHxOLBLK4uBrFPf2N3CM_KYM9YJs8xnc5Kr9bUw=s0-d-e1-ft

The FBI would have simply handed over the records to those who have asked for them 4 times.
Again, if you are going to use stuff as evidence against someone, hand over the stuff or STFU. The stuff she attempted to use to bolster her non existent case clearly does not support her claims, just as her witnesses and friend did not.
I heard there is no statute of limitations in the state of Maryland where this occurred. For all we know she and her attorney whom I'm fairly certain is advising her against releasing her medical records could be planning to pursue this in court which means that no it is not in her best interest to waive her privacy rights in this regard simply to satisfy the blood lust of the public.

You don't like the way our laws work, then work to change them, telling people to STFU is not productive.
There is a SOLs - it was changed some years ago but is not applied retrospectively. The SOL on this alleged event expired about 35 years ago, and I State again, if she wishes to use stuff as evidence she needs to show that ‘evidence’ to the other side, or STFU already :beer:
So if the statute of limitations have lapsed and nothing that has occured recently has starting them running again, than what is the benefit to Dr. Ford of releasing her medical records.

When you've figured out how to actually make someone STFU you let me know, until then deal with it.

The FBI would have simply handed over the records to those who have asked for them 4 times.
Again, if you are going to use stuff as evidence against someone, hand over the stuff or STFU. The stuff she attempted to use to bolster her non existent case clearly does not support her claims, just as her witnesses and friend did not.
I heard there is no statute of limitations in the state of Maryland where this occurred. For all we know she and her attorney whom I'm fairly certain is advising her against releasing her medical records could be planning to pursue this in court which means that no it is not in her best interest to waive her privacy rights in this regard simply to satisfy the blood lust of the public.

You don't like the way our laws work, then work to change them, telling people to STFU is not productive.
There is a SOLs - it was changed some years ago but is not applied retrospectively. The SOL on this alleged event expired about 35 years ago, and I State again, if she wishes to use stuff as evidence she needs to show that ‘evidence’ to the other side, or STFU already :beer:
So if the statute of limitations have lapsed and nothing that has occured recently has starting them running again, than what is the benefit to Dr. Ford of releasing her medical records.

When you've figured out how to actually make someone STFU you let me know, until then deal with it.
Statute of Limitations didn't expire if it was an attempted Rape that she felt FEAR FOR HER LIFE.......

Put the hell up or shut it up..........

It's all BS.

She already used them as evidence, so now the other side deserves to see them. If she continues to refuse to hand them over everyone will simply know this was another claim of ‘evidence’ that does not in fact corroborate her story. simples.
And yes, she should have STFU instead of being dishonest about her med records and fake polygraph. And I’ll say that every time it pleases me to.

Since I'm not a rapist I'm not afaid.

But you could be. If the Democrats little shenanigans have proven anything, it's that I could reasonably accuse you of being a rapist whether you like it or not.

Now prove that you're not a rapist, if you can. How do I know that you didn't touch my pee-pee 35 years ago? I seem to remember you at a party once.
Again, I'm not a rapist, so I'm not afraid. Go ahead and worry if you want.

Prove it or else. I think you are denying things a little too much. Actually, I don't need proof, I can just say you are guilty. What fun, and oh so easy.

Since I'm not a rapist I'm not afaid.

But you could be. If the Democrats little shenanigans have proven anything, it's that I could reasonably accuse you of being a rapist whether you like it or not.

Now prove that you're not a rapist, if you can. How do I know that you didn't touch my pee-pee 35 years ago? I seem to remember you at a party once.
Again, I'm not a rapist, so I'm not afraid. Go ahead and worry if you want.

Prove it or else. I think you are denying things a little too much. Actually, I don't need proof, I can just say you are guilty. What fun, and oh so easy.
Go for it, bring on the investigation. I got nothing to hide.

No one wants to live in fear, and most people don't aspire to have others live in fear of them, in my opinion. However if this fear results in a reckoning regarding the how women have traditionally been treated by men in society, then something positive may come of it

Fear is not a pleasant thing, but transformation usually requires it. Coupled with empathy, it might lead men to imagine how women must have felt for eons — always fearful that they would be branded as sluts, or forced to give birth against their will, or experience sex as violent assault. Women carry these anxieties in their emotional DNA.

Men are not afraid and in fear. We are pissed! If the Democrats win the election, they will pass a law that a man is always guilty if a woman claims he raped her.

I'm afraid. I've seen and heard of young men having their lives fucked up, for no real reason, because of the witch hunt going on, that Kavanaugh was just one part of.
You sound like a pussy.

It is almost like liberals think it can't happen to them.

NO, I don't. You just said that, because you can't deny the obvious truth of my statement.

And because you are too much of a "pussy" to even try.

My point stands, pussy.

I'm afraid. I've seen and heard of young men having their lives fucked up, for no real reason, because of the witch hunt going on, that Kavanaugh was just one part of.
You are the one afraid of women, not me.

Brett%20Kavanaugh%20crying%20at%20his%20September%2027%20confirmation%20hearing%20main%20image.jpeg

Both are scum!

Well...........probably didn't have one to begin with...........No repeat after me............Conservatives are Rapist.........Conservatives are Racist.....Conservatives are Nazi's...........

Good Boy........
bA4kVnCcuHDkoxWPpFBhqOC9w8Cd00RoWldCmW8KNYwpzLd3ztms1hVPwttA8VK2gVCZFMbxfTvScYV5LrR59uFuVe8WY0ybme14qvvwMP6Vbq6Z7dJid1V05WBQEHxOLBLK4uBrFPf2N3CM_KYM9YJs8xnc5Kr9bUw=s0-d-e1-ft

I haven't lost anything. The former middle class in the United States have lost.

She already used them as evidence, so now the other side deserves to see them. If she continues to refuse to hand them over everyone will simply know this was another claim of ‘evidence’ that does not in fact corroborate her story. simples.
And yes, she should have STFU instead of being dishonest about her med records and fake polygraph. And I’ll say that every time it pleases me to.
LOL why do you think I care what you say, I'm not the one telling other people to STFU when I'm not able to make them do so.

She's represented by counsel. In all likelyhood her attorney is advising her not to release her records. And do you honestly think that had she done so that it would have changed the outcome any?

Both are scum!

Good Boy........

I haven't lost anything. The former middle class in the United States have lost.
How so..........jobs are increasing...........less people on food stamps...........Miss Obama yet.........The Food Stamp King........LOL

LOL why do you think I care what you say, I'm not the one telling other people to STFU when I'm not able to make them do so.

She's represented by counsel. In all likelyhood her attorney is advising her not to release her records. And do you honestly think that had she done so that it would have changed the outcome any?
A Super Liberal Hack lawyer.............there cleared it up for you.

Both are scum!

Good Boy........

They're doing well

Both are scum!

Good Boy........
Who is it who can't let go of the 2016 election almost 2 years later?

I think you care because you keep showing you care by whining.

Let them keep the records. Everyone will know what that means.

Forum List

Back