Thoughts on PP shooting

and, so someone advertised an inaccurate news report. Happens all the time. No evidence has been presented, so again, I can say he was a libturd which he was, prove me wrong.

You fetus fetish wing nuts loved the lies that Bush told to takes us to war...
Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In US War And Occupation Of Iraq "1,455,590"
didn't say who killed who. present the facts man. I think you don't have them.

"Islam" is not a terrorist group. I had a small modicum of hope for you up until you told that whopper.

Wrong again. Islam charter is world domination from the leaders to the regular working Muslim. They are required to join the fight against Western lives.
actually it is to rid the earth of human life. mother earth has called them

Tintinc978.png

The guy killed a cop. Somehow this wasn't as bad as other terrorism? Man you guys waste no time going to bat for radical Christianity.

I agree this was a terrorist act but have seen no proof that the shooter was a Christian. What Church did he attend?

The guy killed a cop. Somehow this wasn't as bad as other terrorism? Man you guys waste no time going to bat for radical Christianity.

I agree this was a terrorist act but have seen no proof that the shooter was a Christian. What Church did he attend?
the church of nut job.

the church of nut job.

Are they Christian or Muslim?

Mike Huckabee: “The real tragedy of the Planned Parenthood shooting is that pro-life people have to pretend to condemn it. Oh, the agony!”

the church of nut job.

the church of nut job.

Are they Christian or Muslim?
they are nut jobs, what is it you don't understand. It is its own religion.

anti sex nut jobs

Anti-Choice Organizer: Defund Planned Parenthood Because 'Its Sexual Ethic Is Corrupted'
Submitted by Miranda Blue on Friday, 10/9/2015 10:59 am
Dr. Monica Miller of Citizens for a Pro-Life Society, one of the main organizers of this weekend’s protest rallies at Planned Parenthood clinics, said on Tuesday that even if Planned Parenthood were to stop performing abortions, she would still want to strip it of federal funding because it promotes a “corrupt view of human sexuality” including “sex for recreation, sex for mere pleasure.”

“Planned Parenthood from the top to the bottom is a corrupt organization,” Miller told Ave Maria Radio’s Teresa Tomeo, “corrupt in its view of the sanctity of human life and corrupt in its view of human sexuality. And I say even if Planned Parenthood didn’t perform one single abortion, just the mere fact that its sexual ethic is corrupted means right there, should be the reason right there, that they should not receive any federal money. The kind of sexual ethic that Planned Parenthood promotes is sex for recreation, sex for mere pleasure.”

- See more at: Anti-Choice Organizer: Defund Planned Parenthood Because 'Its Sexual Ethic Is Corrupted'

anti sex nut jobs

Anti-Choice Organizer: Defund Planned Parenthood Because 'Its Sexual Ethic Is Corrupted'
Submitted by Miranda Blue on Friday, 10/9/2015 10:59 am
Dr. Monica Miller of Citizens for a Pro-Life Society, one of the main organizers of this weekend’s protest rallies at Planned Parenthood clinics, said on Tuesday that even if Planned Parenthood were to stop performing abortions, she would still want to strip it of federal funding because it promotes a “corrupt view of human sexuality” including “sex for recreation, sex for mere pleasure.”

“Planned Parenthood from the top to the bottom is a corrupt organization,” Miller told Ave Maria Radio’s Teresa Tomeo, “corrupt in its view of the sanctity of human life and corrupt in its view of human sexuality. And I say even if Planned Parenthood didn’t perform one single abortion, just the mere fact that its sexual ethic is corrupted means right there, should be the reason right there, that they should not receive any federal money. The kind of sexual ethic that Planned Parenthood promotes is sex for recreation, sex for mere pleasure.”

- See more at: Anti-Choice Organizer: Defund Planned Parenthood Because 'Its Sexual Ethic Is Corrupted'
and?

Forum List

Back