Thoughts on PP shooting

You' re the one supporting a cop killer by saying this guy sniping from a barricaded location was not a terrorist.

I don't understand the fixation to label this guy as Terrorist? OK he was a Terrorist, crazy as the Joker.
The motive is to change the perception of terrorism, to destigmatize Islam and other terrorist groups.

You're partially right for a change.
Islam has nothing to do with a nutjob taking an airliner hostage anymore than the Bible has to do with a nutjob setting off bombs at an abortion clinic. The nutjobs' bastardized interpretation of the teachings of the religions is the only motivation at play.

"Islam" is not a terrorist group. I had a small modicum of hope for you up until you told that whopper.
I agree with you Islam had nothing to do with anything. It was the nut job islamic radilist who killed in a jihad moment as he felt he interpreted from the quran. It is a common radical ideology about what is meant in the quran. Like women having no rights.

Great...now you get it. Sort of.

Oh...please enlighten us on the passages from the Quran (Koran) that are so--in their own way--controversial? I'm still kind of hung up on the parts to where you can sell your daughter into slavery. Or if you grow different crops side by side, you can lose your land. Of if you're wearing clothes made by two different materials, you can be killed.

Oh wait, that is the Bible.
I see comprehending the written word is hard for you I see.

Ahh...now we're getting to the real reason these two are willing to go to bat for the cop killer...

Abortion.

I wonder how many cops he could have would have had to have killed before these two would stop supporting him?
huh? he's a nut job. A whacked out nut job. but......he ain't no terrorist. And was your claim. dumb fk.

Because he didn't shout out someone's name or go through training. Oh yeah...I forgot those were the determining factors.

Was Eric Rudolph a terrorist?
What about Timothy McVeigh?
Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist, you bet. he was a mean one. believed in a new government had a plan and was looking for a change in the populace. He wanted liberlism gone. government gone. Believed in his cult religious beliefs. He had partners and in a group defining history.

Eric Rudolph, nope not a terrorist. defined in wikipedia as one, but doesn't fit the profile. He was anti gay and anti abortion. he was killing for innocence not a new government or the depletion of mankind.

So if you agree with the politics...they are not terrorists. I got it.
Nope. Lying again. Nobody said they agreed with anybody else's politics.

Okay if you're going to play stupid (God I hope you're really not this dense), why would it matter that he was "anti gay and anti abortion" and killing for "innocence".

I don't understand the fixation to label this guy as Terrorist? OK he was a Terrorist, crazy as the Joker.
The motive is to change the perception of terrorism, to destigmatize Islam and other terrorist groups.

Islam has nothing to do with a nutjob taking an airliner hostage anymore than the Bible has to do with a nutjob setting off bombs at an abortion clinic. The nutjobs' bastardized interpretation of the teachings of the religions is the only motivation at play.

"Islam" is not a terrorist group. I had a small modicum of hope for you up until you told that whopper.
I agree with you Islam had nothing to do with anything. It was the nut job islamic radilist who killed in a jihad moment as he felt he interpreted from the quran. It is a common radical ideology about what is meant in the quran. Like women having no rights.

Oh...please enlighten us on the passages from the Quran (Koran) that are so--in their own way--controversial? I'm still kind of hung up on the parts to where you can sell your daughter into slavery. Or if you grow different crops side by side, you can lose your land. Of if you're wearing clothes made by two different materials, you can be killed.

projecting yet again?

So have any Christian terror groups claimed responsibility for this shooting?

Let me answer...no.

so it's ok when a rabid group of Christians incite their wacko flank.

you see all muslims blowing up stuff?

percentages, dear. now maybe if you wackos stop banging the drum.
huh? what does that have to do with the price of oil in china?

projecting yet again?
no stating that someone didn't understand what I wrote. Comprehending what I said since I never said it.

12295362_422970514574310_675007728713811926_n.jpg

As structuring a sentence is for you.

huh? he's a nut job. A whacked out nut job. but......he ain't no terrorist. And was your claim. dumb fk.

Because he didn't shout out someone's name or go through training. Oh yeah...I forgot those were the determining factors.

Was Eric Rudolph a terrorist?
What about Timothy McVeigh?
Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist, you bet. he was a mean one. believed in a new government had a plan and was looking for a change in the populace. He wanted liberlism gone. government gone. Believed in his cult religious beliefs. He had partners and in a group defining history.

Eric Rudolph, nope not a terrorist. defined in wikipedia as one, but doesn't fit the profile. He was anti gay and anti abortion. he was killing for innocence not a new government or the depletion of mankind.

So if you agree with the politics...they are not terrorists. I got it.
Nope. Lying again. Nobody said they agreed with anybody else's politics.

Okay if you're going to play stupid (God I hope you're really not this dense), why would it matter that he was "anti gay and anti abortion" and killing for "innocence".
It isn't. There isn't any correlation to anything other than hate.

You' re the one supporting a cop killer by saying this guy sniping from a barricaded location was not a terrorist.

Told ya so.

Her only motivation is to remove stigma of terrorism, in order to make it easier for Islamic terrorists.

and, so someone advertised an inaccurate news report. Happens all the time. No evidence has been presented, so again, I can say he was a libturd which he was, prove me wrong.

You fetus fetish wing nuts loved the lies that Bush told to takes us to war...
Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In US War And Occupation Of Iraq "1,455,590"

What makes you think some don't?
Common sense and adherence to conventional reality...
Women who miscarry mourn and go through deep depressions. Why do you think that is?
they were hoping to have a baby ....but did not...
Yes. They lost a baby. A living growing thing... something they connected with physically, mentally and spiritually. Not a lifeless mass.

Our body and conscience do know the difference you know.

Yes. They lost a baby. A living growing thing... something they connected with physically, mentally and spiritually. Not a lifeless mass.

are women being taken at gun point to terminate pregnancies? If so I oppose that...

are women being taken at gun point to terminate pregnancies? If so I oppose that...
Do you know why women who abort babies also go through deep depressions?

Wrong again. Islam charter is world domination from the leaders to the regular working Muslim. They are required to join the fight against Western lives.

Forum List

Back