Thousands Expected At Public Viewing For George Floyd

So much for SARS 2 and social distancing huh
Black privilege
Damn, that is one nice looking place!
What is that, a solid brass casket with gold trim?
At least we know where those GoFundMe bucks went.
Pretty nice for a guy whom a couple weeks ago was passing phony bills to buy a pack of smokes.

I hear our city is in its tenth day of protests.
Not sure what they are protesting, we got nothing to do with Floyd, nowhere near, never been much of a police problem.
Sure must be a lot of people grieving, for what? A guy they never knew or even heard of?
Sure must be nice having nothing better to do than protest ten days straight, obviously no job to go to.
Should be real interesting standing out all day in 85° heat.
Tomorrow will be in the 90s.

Black privilege
Pretty nice for a guy whom a couple weeks ago was passing phony bills to buy a pack of smokes.

Not sure what they are protesting, we got nothing to do with Floyd, nowhere near, never been much of a police problem.
Sure must be a lot of people grieving, for what? A guy they never knew or even heard of?
Sure must be nice having nothing better to do than protest ten days straight, obviously no job to go to.
I'm curious how many new SARS 2 cases will be reported

Saint George Floyd is still packing in the crowds.
PLEASE Sunni,

You're disrupting my concentration as I pray in my hour of grief. I'm boarding the plane right now to be down there first hand in this time of national loss and sorrow.

Not.

ROFL.gif

Black privilege

According to the CDC, hundreds of thousands all together rioting for weeks ------ we should be seeing deaths in the millions by now!

Guess everyone in the media forgot all about that now.

Black privilege

According to the CDC, hundreds of thousands all together rioting for weeks ------ we should be seeing deaths in the millions by now!

Guess everyone in the media forgot all about that now.
Yep, just something else the majority of America have to fester about

1591639851977.png

They should erect a statue of him in front of the courthouse with a plaque the gives some details of his past history so everyone can know that he was a hero of Minneapolis.

Maybe they can burn down about twenty five square block out in front of the courthouse so everyone that lives there feels comfortable.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

Black privilege

Social distancing and Quarantine of healthy individuals means nothing anymore. We are experiencing the whims of politicians who exempt themselves from the same rules.

Singing in church outlawed in many places... screaming in a large crowd of people is just ok.
Whatever happened to fearing that the virus will be spread to the most vulnerable? The poor old folks in nursing homes? They have become expendable once again? or was it bullshit all along?
these people really are full of crap and make it up as they go.

I have no desire to view a drug addicted felon. But I suppose the left needs a new hero....lol
Funny the people who always turn out to be a hero of the Left.

Lessee, from recent memory:
  • George Floyd small time convicted felon
  • John McCain brain-tumored turncoat of the Left
  • Chelsea Manning trans woman military spy traitor
  • Qasem Soleimani Iranian general killed planning American attacks
  • Lois Lerner corrupt IRS agent withheld Romney licenses to throw election
  • Trayvon Martin thug who was trying to beat another person's head in.
George Floyd new hero of the Left: felon, assaulter, robber, firearms, drugs and counterfeiting.

Black privilege

Social distancing and Quarantine of healthy individuals means nothing anymore. We are experiencing the whims of politicians who exempt themselves from the same rules.

Singing in church outlawed in many places... screaming in a large crowd of people is just ok.
Whatever happened to fearing that the virus will be spread to the most vulnerable? The poor old folks in nursing homes? They have become expendable once again? or was it bullshit all along?
these people really are full of crap and make it up as they go.
What about Africans disproportionately susceptible to the Wuhan virus

This dead negro brings in more people than a Joe Biden rally.

And all they get to see is a coffin. He's been dead 2 weeks I can promise what's inside ain't what anyone wants to see.

Black privilege

How many of Floyd's 'baby mammas' he used to beat the shit out of showed up at the 'viewing'? None of them were at the first service.
He was your garden variety negro thug. 'Big Mike' 2.0

People have the right to mourn for whom they wish.

When it comes to death, we should all be respectful.

I believe there is a Latin saying about not speaking ill of the dead.

Neither should we, in my opinion, criticize those who mourn for a particular person.

The best response today of those who oppose BLM is silence. No one is being forced, for example, to watch his funeral on TV. I shan't be.

Black privilege

How many of Floyd's 'baby mammas' he used to beat the shit out of showed up at the 'viewing'? None of them were at the first service.
He was your garden variety negro thug. 'Big Mike' 2.0
What I'm confused about is that having just read the latest on the funeral, a funeral with a solid brass casket and ceremony like he was some esteemed world leader like Mahatma Gandhi with over 6000 attending and 500 friends, celebrities and politicians attending, with singers, painters and the like, for a 2-bit hood killed during an arrest gone bad over a felon just out of jail trying to buy cigs with a fake $20 bill, I read that:
  1. How does a broke felon with no job passing phony money even have 500 friends?
  2. The article said: "The officers responded to a call from a teenage clerk at Cup Foods who suspected Floyd had purchased cigarettes with a fake $20 bill. Officers found Floyd in a car nearby with two other people and the confrontation began. A brutal effort by the officers to get Floyd in a police car ended in tragedy." What I don't get is that DON'T CLERKS HAVE PENS TO CHECK BILLS? Either the bill WAS or WASN'T counterfeit. You don't "suspect." And did the police go to the store, SEE the bill and confirm it wasn't real?
  3. You had the guy in handcuffs. You had four cops. How is it that the guy ends up on the ground with three cops holding him down instead of in the backseat of the squad car???

Forum List

Back