🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thousands of Trump supporters turn out in London a day after protests

Trump supporters turn out in London a day after protests

I am surprised the Brits didn’t hit them with bricks or imprison them for breach of peace!

Later, approximately 3,000 people turned out near Trafalgar Square to show their backing of Trump as well as jailed right-wing and anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson.

“Oh Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson,” the football chant for the activist thundered throughout the event.

Robinson, the ex-leader of the English Defense League, was jailed for 13 months beginning earlier in May for contempt of court after being arrested filming outside a court in Leeds. His supporters have claimed that the law was applied unevenly and have expressed concern for his safety in prison, considering his history of criticizing Islam.

Wow---- 3000. Compared to the hundreds of thousands the day before, that's pretty pathetic.
And they weren't even there for Trampy, they were there for Tommy!!!!!
I can read their signs!
So ALL the signs were for Trampy and none for Tommy. :cuckoo:

Well, Bush said major combat operations were over....and we're still over there. Both are facts. Both are not in dispute except from your ignorant self.
Do you even remotely understand what MAJOR COMBAT OPERATIONS means?

He did not say the war was over. He means he CRUSHED ALL MEANINGFUL OPPOSITION.

He was not wrong.

oh...okay. That is an insane comment but...what cha gonna do?

Somehow, the two servicemen lost in Afghanistan this week would probably see our "victory" different. Oh wait; that was bad news. Trumpians don't take bad news very well. Sorry.
More Americans were killed in Afghanistan during Obama's term than Georgie's.

You're out of your lane here. Try another thread.

That is true...Bush stopped fighting in Afghanistan since the goal all along was to take out Saddam Hussein. When Obama got into office, they went after Al Queda--Bush had long since given up on that.

At any rate, we're still over there fighting nearly 20 years after we went in. Wanting to pick a fight with the English is just fucking stupid so it's no surprise a conservative is sponsoring such a foolish notion.
Georgie devastated Al Qaeda until Obama ended the war (see video in earlier post). Then came ISIS, and we've already covered how that went. :)

Sure...that is why Obama had to re-focus and get Osama. Bush was defeated and focused on Iraq where no WMDs were found.

Oh and that is why we are still there. They are "devastated". Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Still there, or started again? So Obama didn't end the Iraq War? He simply continued Bush's war? Or he ended the war before he started it again?

Answer, please. :)
Were you unhappy when the SEALS got OBL during Obama's watch?

We're still there nearly 20 years after we went in. It never ended.
And now you dumbasses want to fight England?
Obama lied in the video when he said he ended it? Everyone knew we couldn't trust that clown.

Well he ended Osama....something Bush couldn't do. That's for sure.
He said he ended the war in Iraq. Several times, if you watch the video.

Did he, or didn't he?

Cant' call the video up at work....

I Don't think so. Otherwise we wouldn't still be over there; 15 years later. Pretty stupid to think we should be picking a fight with the English?

Why are you so stupid?
Your memory is false. It wasn't that long ago, we all remember.

Al Qaeda in Iraq had been subdued. They were relegated to the occasional car bombing. Then Obama pulled out all the troops and opened the door to ISIS, who promptly started their 7-year long slaughter. Then Obama put US boots back on the ground. In Syria, too.

I guess after looking for WMDs for 5+ years and finding nothing...it was probably time to refocus. He did. Killed OBL. That ISIS formed when we left Iraq is not Obama's fault any more than it being your fault for a bee hive forming at the edge of your lot because you were focused on getting rid of the wasps on your porch.

More Americans were killed in Afghanistan during Obama's term than Georgie's.

You're out of your lane here. Try another thread.

That is true...Bush stopped fighting in Afghanistan since the goal all along was to take out Saddam Hussein. When Obama got into office, they went after Al Queda--Bush had long since given up on that.

At any rate, we're still over there fighting nearly 20 years after we went in. Wanting to pick a fight with the English is just fucking stupid so it's no surprise a conservative is sponsoring such a foolish notion.
Georgie devastated Al Qaeda until Obama ended the war (see video in earlier post). Then came ISIS, and we've already covered how that went. :)

Sure...that is why Obama had to re-focus and get Osama. Bush was defeated and focused on Iraq where no WMDs were found.

Oh and that is why we are still there. They are "devastated". Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Still there, or started again? So Obama didn't end the Iraq War? He simply continued Bush's war? Or he ended the war before he started it again?

Answer, please. :)
Were you unhappy when the SEALS got OBL during Obama's watch?
I loved it!

Were you unhappy when Trump mopped the floor with Hillary's wig?

Obama lied in the video when he said he ended it? Everyone knew we couldn't trust that clown.

Did he, or didn't he?

I Don't think so. Otherwise we wouldn't still be over there; 15 years later. Pretty stupid to think we should be picking a fight with the English?

Why are you so stupid?

Al Qaeda in Iraq had been subdued. They were relegated to the occasional car bombing. Then Obama pulled out all the troops and opened the door to ISIS, who promptly started their 7-year long slaughter. Then Obama put US boots back on the ground. In Syria, too.

I guess after looking for WMDs for 5+ years and finding nothing...it was probably time to refocus. He did. Killed OBL. That ISIS formed when we left Iraq is not Obama's fault any more than it being your fault for a bee hive forming at the edge of your lot because you were focused on getting rid of the wasps on your porch.
It was a disastrous foreign policy, as the ISIS caliphate that we were to get used to proved.

Until The Don squashed them worse than you're getting it in this thread.

Did he, or didn't he?

Why are you so stupid?

It was a disastrous foreign policy, as the ISIS caliphate that we were to get used to proved.

Nice fiction.
Meanwhile we lost two servicemen in Afghanistan this past week. So much for them being "squashed"....

Did he, or didn't he?

Why are you so stupid?

Nice fiction.
Meanwhile we lost two servicemen in Afghanistan this past week. So much for them being "squashed"....
You keep switching between different countries. I paid attention, as my son was fighting in both.

How many dead in Afghanistan under Obama?

Nobody really wants to go to war with England. Don't be stupid. Besides, the British would be much easier to CRUSH than ISIS.

On second thought, maybe we should LIBERATE England.

Well, its only Trump supporters who want more warfare--civil or otherwise. It's not surprising that idiots take their cue from the whoremonger they elected to be our President.
Isn't it odd how they never want to sign up themselves, tho?

Why are you so stupid?

Nice fiction.
You keep switching between different countries. I paid attention, as my son was fighting in both.

You keep arguing about us having finished the war...
We're still over there.
Nothing is over.
17 years in Afghanistan
15 years in Iraq

And, getting back to the topic at hand....
You dumb asses want to fight England?

Nobody really wants to go to war with England. Don't be stupid. Besides, the British would be much easier to CRUSH than ISIS.

On second thought, maybe we should LIBERATE England.

Well, its only Trump supporters who want more warfare--civil or otherwise. It's not surprising that idiots take their cue from the whoremonger they elected to be our President.
Isn't it odd how they never want to sign up themselves, tho?

Very true.

Nice fiction.

We're still over there.
Nothing is over.
17 years in Afghanistan
15 years in Iraq

Obama said he ended it, but you "can't watch" the video. You've long since lost this debate. Put on some earphones and hear him say so.

Nice fiction.

We're still over there.
Nothing is over.
17 years in Afghanistan
15 years in Iraq

Obama said he ended it, but you "can't watch" the video. You've long since lost this debate. Put on some earphones and hear him say so.

Obama ended Osama...that much we know.
Also suggesting we go to war with England is batshit crazy. No surprise it's the brain child of conservative nutjobs.

Nice fiction.

We're still over there.
Nothing is over.
17 years in Afghanistan
15 years in Iraq

Also suggesting we go to war with England is batshit crazy. No surprise it's the brain child of conservative nutjobs.
May 15, 2016 · If the United States remains in combat in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria until the end of Mr. Obama’s term — a near-certainty given the president’s recent announcement that he will send 250 additional Special Operations forces to Syria — he will leave behind an improbable legacy as the only president in American history to serve two complete terms with the nation at war.

For Obama, an Unexpected Legacy of Two Full Terms at War

Nice fiction.

We're still over there.
Nothing is over.
17 years in Afghanistan
15 years in Iraq

May 15, 2016 · If the United States remains in combat in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria until the end of Mr. Obama’s term — a near-certainty given the president’s recent announcement that he will send 250 additional Special Operations forces to Syria — he will leave behind an improbable legacy as the only president in American history to serve two complete terms with the nation at war.

Okay...proves my point that we're still fighting a war.
Confirms that suggesting we go to war with England is stupid.
Not surprising a conservative came up with the moronic idea.

Did you have a point or are you just insanely jealous that Obama did what Bush couldn't?

We're still over there.
Nothing is over.
17 years in Afghanistan
15 years in Iraq

Did you have a point or are you just insanely jealous that Obama did what Bush couldn't?
But Obama said he ended the war in Iraq. Instead, he was the ONLY president to fight wars his entire two terms. Warmonger.

President Obama pulled the last U.S. troops out of Iraq at the end of 2011. Then--while running for reelection in 2012--he repeatedly stated at campaign rallies that he had "ended" the war in Iraq. "We've ended the war in Iraq," Obama said at a June 25, 2012, rally in New Hampshire for example.

3 Years After He 'Ended the War': Obama Declares Iraq a 'National Emergency' for U.S.

We're still over there.
Nothing is over.
17 years in Afghanistan
15 years in Iraq

But Obama said he ended the war in Iraq. Instead, he was the ONLY president to fight wars his entire two terms. Warmonger.

President Obama pulled the last U.S. troops out of Iraq at the end of 2011. Then--while running for reelection in 2012--he repeatedly stated at campaign rallies that he had "ended" the war in Iraq. "We've ended the war in Iraq," Obama said at a June 25, 2012, rally in New Hampshire for example.

3 Years After He 'Ended the War': Obama Declares Iraq a 'National Emergency' for U.S.

Still wondering what your point is in this thread. Tell me...don't tell me....I'm sure it will be undoubtedly moronic

Forum List

Back