🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thousands of Trump supporters turn out in London a day after protests

We should kick England's ass again...just for shits and giggles.
After nearly 20 years we still haven’t won in Afghanistan or Iraq. And you want to mess with the English?
We won Iraq .....

Until Obama got into the White House and created ISIS

We lost what, 6,000 people (and are still there) and never found the WMDs we're looking for.

ISIS wasn't created by our President. You're full of shit.

You're ill informed. Even the NYSlimes acknowledges there were wmds.

Go to another thread you're virtually clueless on this one, sheeple
:link:

After nearly 20 years we still haven’t won in Afghanistan or Iraq. And you want to mess with the English?
We won Iraq .....

We lost what, 6,000 people (and are still there) and never found the WMDs we're looking for.

On just this one?

I can't recall one thing that she knows what she's talking about.

Anyways, Barry's legacy is being thorn piece by piece. By the time Trump is done, there will be nothing left that Barry created, or that reminds of Barry. Including ISIS.

Hmm...I could have swore Bush said we won it; they had a banner and everything.
No, you illiterate dumbass, the SHIP displayed a banner, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED."

The SHIP accomplished its mission.

Does the left know anything but dishonesty?????

We won Iraq .....

Obama ended the war before he started it again.

Let's hear it from the man himself. :)

In your heart, you know I'm right.

Obama said Islamic State would be a GENERATIONAL problem. Then, POOF! Trump mader ISIS a remnant of its former "glory"

Now that's funny.
You cannot refute a single word of that post, so you laugh. Hussein DID say that, and even the anti-Trump press has no Islamic State stories to beat Trump with.

Your denial of reality is whats funny.

We won Iraq .....

On just this one?

Anyways, Barry's legacy is being thorn piece by piece. By the time Trump is done, there will be nothing left that Barry created, or that reminds of Barry. Including ISIS.

Just the memories of what a president is supposed to be like... By the time Trump is done...there will be little left of the glory of the office. The next President will spend years repairing the damage this blob is doing.

No, you illiterate dumbass, the SHIP displayed a banner, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED."

The SHIP accomplished its mission.

Does the left know anything but dishonesty?????

Wow...did that answer sound as retarded in your head as it looks on the screen?

The SHIP accomplished it's mission. And the announcement by Bush about "Major combat operations" being over...was that just for the ship too? LOL

Obama said Islamic State would be a GENERATIONAL problem. Then, POOF! Trump mader ISIS a remnant of its former "glory"
We'd just have to get used to it. This is the world today.

Until Trump wiped out their caliphate in a few short months.

Somehow, the two servicemen lost in Afghanistan this week would probably see our "victory" different. Oh wait; that was bad news. Trumpians don't take bad news very well. Sorry.

Somehow, the two servicemen lost in Afghanistan this week would probably see our "victory" different. Oh wait; that was bad news. Trumpians don't take bad news very well. Sorry.
More Americans were killed in Afghanistan during Obama's term than Georgie's.

You're out of your lane here. Try another thread.

Now that's funny.
You cannot refute a single word of that post, so you laugh. Hussein DID say that, and even the anti-Trump press has no Islamic State stories to beat Trump with.

Your denial of reality is whats funny.

upload_2018-7-14_22-37-41.png

upload_2018-7-14_22-38-52.png

upload_2018-7-14_22-40-7.png

We won Iraq .....

On just this one?

Just the memories of what a president is supposed to be like... By the time Trump is done...there will be little left of the glory of the office. The next President will spend years repairing the damage this blob is doing.

When Trump entered the office, there was no glory left to begin with.

The next leftist president will have to wait... to at least 2028.

More Americans were killed in Afghanistan during Obama's term than Georgie's.

You're out of your lane here. Try another thread.

That is true...Bush stopped fighting in Afghanistan since the goal all along was to take out Saddam Hussein. When Obama got into office, they went after Al Queda--Bush had long since given up on that.

At any rate, we're still over there fighting nearly 20 years after we went in. Wanting to pick a fight with the English is just fucking stupid so it's no surprise a conservative is sponsoring such a foolish notion.

Forum List

Back