🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thousands of Trump supporters turn out in London a day after protests

Trump supporters turn out in London a day after protests

I am surprised the Brits didn’t hit them with bricks or imprison them for breach of peace!

Later, approximately 3,000 people turned out near Trafalgar Square to show their backing of Trump as well as jailed right-wing and anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson.

“Oh Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson,” the football chant for the activist thundered throughout the event.

Robinson, the ex-leader of the English Defense League, was jailed for 13 months beginning earlier in May for contempt of court after being arrested filming outside a court in Leeds. His supporters have claimed that the law was applied unevenly and have expressed concern for his safety in prison, considering his history of criticizing Islam.

Wow---- 3000. Compared to the hundreds of thousands the day before, that's pretty pathetic.
Nope! It shows all Brits aren’t pathetic losers!

Pathetic losers? If they took a survey in London to determine their most recent pathetic loser visitor, who do you think would win?
The asswipes who took to the streets whining!

That pathetic little group of 3000?

I am surprised the Brits didn’t hit them with bricks or imprison them for breach of peace!

Later, approximately 3,000 people turned out near Trafalgar Square to show their backing of Trump as well as jailed right-wing and anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson.

“Oh Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson,” the football chant for the activist thundered throughout the event.

Robinson, the ex-leader of the English Defense League, was jailed for 13 months beginning earlier in May for contempt of court after being arrested filming outside a court in Leeds. His supporters have claimed that the law was applied unevenly and have expressed concern for his safety in prison, considering his history of criticizing Islam.

Wow---- 3000. Compared to the hundreds of thousands the day before, that's pretty pathetic.

Pathetic losers? If they took a survey in London to determine their most recent pathetic loser visitor, who do you think would win?

No! The 3000 marched for freedom, your side marched for oppression! Your side is the pathetic losers!

ewer
yapyapyapf.gif
, willow

No! The 3000 marched for freedom, your side marched for oppression! Your side is the pathetic losers!

You think so?

So most people in England hate Trump. That's not a big surprise is it? He won't get a better reception in Scotland either.

And they don't let the people that disagree, have a rally. THey use police power to stop it.

And you support that.

I'm in the US. I don't see where I have much say in the matter. Considering the scum that support Trump I can't say I blame them.

I didn't say your support was important, I just pointed out that you support censorship and the denial of the Right to Free Speech.

Which you just explicitly stated.

So, you admit to being against individual human rights.

As I said.

That's a win for me, and a really big FAIL for you.

So most people in England hate Trump. That's not a big surprise is it? He won't get a better reception in Scotland either.
Didn’t Scotland kick England’s ass once? I think Ireland did too. The French detest the Brits!

Yet they are all disgusted with that fat orange fool.
Yes! Bulldog! We know you are a hater. We got the message!

Pathetic is the people protest the presence of a legally and lawfully elected president, while their own head of state is an inbred, idiotic gin-swilling, chain smoking old woman.

Pathetic is the people protest the presence of a legally and lawfully elected president, while their own head of state is an inbred, idiotic gin-swilling, chain smoking old woman.

I think she is one of the few who greeted him with respect! She may not like him but she treated him and the beautiful First Lady with respect! And remember it was the libtarded obummer who disrespected the Brits when he sent churchill’s Head home on a platter! These are very stupid people!

Elizabeth II is an icon, Trump a mere criminal.

That "icon" virtually ignored the tragic death of the mother of her grand children but she shed crocodile tears when in a rare moment of sanity the British people decommissioned the royal yacht Britannica.

Phony "icon" if there ever was one.

Forum List

Back