🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thousands of Trump supporters turn out in London a day after protests

So most people in England hate Trump. That's not a big surprise is it? He won't get a better reception in Scotland either.

And they don't let the people that disagree, have a rally. THey use police power to stop it.

And you support that.

I'm in the US. I don't see where I have much say in the matter. Considering the scum that support Trump I can't say I blame them.

I didn't say your support was important, I just pointed out that you support censorship and the denial of the Right to Free Speech.

Which you just explicitly stated.

So, you admit to being against individual human rights.

As I said.

That's a win for me, and a really big FAIL for you.

I didn't say anything near to what you said. You really should try harder to separate what is actually said from what the voices in your head are telling you.

3,000 people turned out near Trafalgar Square to show their backing of Trump as well as jailed right-wing and anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson.

“Oh Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson,” the football chant for the activist thundered throughout the event.
No Trampy, Trampy, Trampy, Trampy, Trampy, Trampy, Trampy, Only the Tramp asslickers at the FOX Gossip Channel would say a chant for Tommy was a chant for Trampy. :cuckoo:

Trump supporters turn out in London a day after protests

I am surprised the Brits didn’t hit them with bricks or imprison them for breach of peace!

Later, approximately 3,000 people turned out near Trafalgar Square to show their backing of Trump as well as jailed right-wing and anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson.

“Oh Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson,” the football chant for the activist thundered throughout the event.

Robinson, the ex-leader of the English Defense League, was jailed for 13 months beginning earlier in May for contempt of court after being arrested filming outside a court in Leeds. His supporters have claimed that the law was applied unevenly and have expressed concern for his safety in prison, considering his history of criticizing Islam.

Wow---- 3000. Compared to the hundreds of thousands the day before, that's pretty pathetic.
And they weren't even there for Trampy, they were there for Tommy!!!!!

3,000 people turned out near Trafalgar Square to show their backing of Trump as well as jailed right-wing and anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson.

No Trampy, Trampy, Trampy, Trampy, Trampy, Trampy, Trampy, Only the Tramp asslickers at the FOX Gossip Channel would say a chant for Tommy was a chant for Trampy. :cuckoo:
Pluck ewe! Asswipe!

I am surprised the Brits didn’t hit them with bricks or imprison them for breach of peace!

Later, approximately 3,000 people turned out near Trafalgar Square to show their backing of Trump as well as jailed right-wing and anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson.

Robinson, the ex-leader of the English Defense League, was jailed for 13 months beginning earlier in May for contempt of court after being arrested filming outside a court in Leeds. His supporters have claimed that the law was applied unevenly and have expressed concern for his safety in prison, considering his history of criticizing Islam.
Dozens of trump supporters, thousands of Tommy robinson supporters.

Try to be honest.

Wow---- 3000. Compared to the hundreds of thousands the day before, that's pretty pathetic.
Nope! It shows all Brits aren’t pathetic losers!

Pathetic losers? If they took a survey in London to determine their most recent pathetic loser visitor, who do you think would win?
The asswipes who took to the streets whining!

That pathetic little group of 3000?

Pathetic is the people protest the presence of a legally and lawfully elected president, while their own head of state is an inbred, idiotic gin-swilling, chain smoking old woman.

Why are you so concerned with British heads of state?

Dozens of trump supporters, thousands of Tommy robinson supporters.

Try to be honest.
Lots of American flags flying for old Tommy.

Pluck ewe! Asswipe!
I struck a nerve on the snowflake!
:boo_hoo14:

Nope! It shows all Brits aren’t pathetic losers!

Pathetic losers? If they took a survey in London to determine their most recent pathetic loser visitor, who do you think would win?

Pathetic is the people protest the presence of a legally and lawfully elected president, while their own head of state is an inbred, idiotic gin-swilling, chain smoking old woman.

About the same reason British citizens are concerned with American head of state: Because I can.

BTW the Bolsheviks knew exactly how to treat royalty.

About the same reason British citizens are concerned with American head of state: Because I can.

BTW the Bolsheviks knew exactly how to treat royalty.

No. Trump's antics are actually effecting their lives.

And they weren't even there for Trampy, they were there for Tommy!!!!!
I can read their signs!

So most people in England hate Trump. That's not a big surprise is it? He won't get a better reception in Scotland either.
Didn’t Scotland kick England’s ass once? I think Ireland did too. The French detest the Brits!

Yet they are all disgusted with that fat orange fool.

"all"

LOL

They all hate Trump.

nqehyd.jpg

We should kick England's ass again...just for shits and giggles.
After nearly 20 years we still haven’t won in Afghanistan or Iraq. And you want to mess with the English?
We won Iraq .....

Until Obama got into the White House and created ISIS

We lost what, 6,000 people (and are still there) and never found the WMDs we're looking for.

ISIS wasn't created by our President. You're full of shit.

After nearly 20 years we still haven’t won in Afghanistan or Iraq. And you want to mess with the English?
We won Iraq .....

We lost what, 6,000 people (and are still there) and never found the WMDs we're looking for.

Obama ended the war before he started it again.

We won Iraq .....

Didn't he said, "If you like your war, you can keep your war..."

We won Iraq .....

Hmm...I could have swore Bush said we won it; they had a banner and everything.

We won Iraq .....

You're ill informed. Even the NYSlimes acknowledges there were wmds.

Go to another thread you're virtually clueless on this one, sheeple

Forum List

Back