Thread of Many Colors

Was kind of ready for something different in here. Posted some weird stuff......not the flowers..the others.

36f8f3dcc6cb9908c8fc88389ed5774a.jpg
These look like bluebirds of some kind. Technically there are all sorts of blue colored birds that are not technically called bluebirds. But they look blue so everybody who is not technically a birdwatcher calls them bluebirds.

I have rarely seen bluebirds because I have lived mostly in the South and in the Far West. Bluejays are about the only blue birds there.

I have seen blue birds..many times. Been a while though. They are so pretty. Have you see the wild yellow canaries?

This looks like the grassy airfield across from our quarters on the military base where I lived when I was just starting elementary school.

I used to run over there and catch butterflies when the choppers and planes were not landing.

It is so much fun being a kid in America.

These look like bluebirds of some kind. Technically there are all sorts of blue colored birds that are not technically called bluebirds. But they look blue so everybody who is not technically a birdwatcher calls them bluebirds.

I have rarely seen bluebirds because I have lived mostly in the South and in the Far West. Bluejays are about the only blue birds there.

I have seen blue birds..many times. Been a while though. They are so pretty. Have you see the wild yellow canaries?
You live in Alabamy, Pretty Lady, and they have lots of bluebirds there.

I have never seen a yellow canary, no.

The only yellow birds I have ever seen have been meadow larks.

Was kind of ready for something different in here. Posted some weird stuff......not the flowers..the others.
I have not gotten back that far into the thread yet.

Just noticed you were up, as the lonely mod on site.

So I thought I would check out what you were posting.

Very beautiful. You have quite an eye for art.

One of the classic philosophical proofs of God (that He/She/They exists) is the beauty of nature. That nature is so beautiful (finding of fact) implies that a Great Artificer Of The Universe actually exists (that's what the Freemasons call Him).

You live in Alabamy, Pretty Lady, and they have lots of bluebirds there.

I have never seen a yellow canary, no.

The only yellow birds I have ever seen have been meadow larks.

The yellow canaries (wild of course) are an awesome sight. I have only seen a few times. In flocks, but on the ground.

americangoldfinch.jpg

I have not gotten back that far into the thread yet.

Just noticed you were up, as the lonely mod on site.

So I thought I would check out what you were posting.

Very beautiful. You have quite an eye for art.

One of the classic philosophical proofs of God (that He/She/They exists) is the beauty of nature. That nature is so beautiful (finding of fact) implies that a Great Artificer Of The Universe actually exists (that's what the Freemasons call Him).

And now am heading off to bed. Hold down the fort!! :)

This shot is looking south to towards the center of our galaxy, The Milky Way.

Since it has a lighthouse then it must be either the US East Coast or somewhere along the eastern edges of the Great Lakes.

It could also be eastern Canada as well. Or even eastern Japan.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back