Three Polls Have Biden Under 50

It's no surprise. The attacks on President Biden and VP Harris are never ending. If the USMB is an example, the threads and posts of character assassination of both have been on going since before the election of Nov 3rd.

Propaganda, even on the elementary level of these threads are built on a foundation of BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories of all Democrats, and no matter how ludicrous, they have an impact on the current administration.

I keep in mind that the same character assassins echo each other without any probative facts, and cherry pick "stutters" of President Biden are inflated into his mental acuity, and VP Harris is attacked as a whore. Not only do I find such posts vile and vulgar, I wonder how moderation protects misogyny, racism and out right lies that dominate on the pages daily.
So by your whining metric Donald Trump was taken out of office by the unceasing daily propaganda
thrown against him by the legacy media and folks like you and your merry band of slanderous
rats here at USMB.
I was told dozens of times how he would be "frog marched" out of the White House in handcuffs
but I guess I missed that day in the news.

Joe Biden is just a really, really incompetent president, as much as you'd like to blame "propaganda"
and BIG LIES against the doddering stuttering appointed clown in the Oval Office for his problems.

NO ONE has been a bigger beneficiary of the media's warm comforting embrace than Joe Biden
and his numbers with regard to public satisfaction continue to slide down ward.
The midterms look to be particularly grim for the democrats. Stock up now on crying towels.

It's no surprise. The attacks on President Biden and VP Harris are never ending. If the USMB is an example, the threads and posts of character assassination of both have been on going since before the election of Nov 3rd.

Propaganda, even on the elementary level of these threads are built on a foundation of BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories of all Democrats, and no matter how ludicrous, they have an impact on the current administration.

I keep in mind that the same character assassins echo each other without any probative facts, and cherry pick "stutters" of President Biden are inflated into his mental acuity, and VP Harris is attacked as a whore. Not only do I find such posts vile and vulgar, I wonder how moderation protects misogyny, racism and out right lies that dominate on the pages daily.
The attacks on President Biden and VP Harris are never ending.
does that sound familiar?...

Millions of illegals pouring across the border, jacked up gas prices, out of control inflation and tax increases are unpopular? Surprising. #sarcasm

Last week FOX news reported him at 43% over all...32% on crime...33% on the border...32% on the economy.....Joe had a vaccine handed to him with a distribution plan and he is still blowing it.....
Sure, and fox also said he was a communist. They say goofy shit all the time.

If there was any doubt about you, there should be no longer.

According to our former President, the Stock Market is the most important economic indicator. Trump had a huge IQ and went to Wharton. Only smart people go to Wharton.

The Amazing Biden has a Stock Market HIGHER than any President in history

As I said earlier this year when Biden sycophants were touting his approval ratings, give it six months and the honeymoon will be over. It appears to be ending. Three polls now have him below 50% approval.

Yes, Biden has done a terrific job.

Covid is rising in every state.

Prices are rising everywhere.

The border is nothing but Swiss cheese.

Russia keeps hacking the US.

Iran won't get back with the nuclear deal.

The economy is slowing because employers can't find workers because the government is paying them to not work.

It was the pandemic that took Trump down ---- he was WAY ahead before the disease started, a shoo-in. But a disaster struck and Biden barely squeaked in, if it wasn't election cheating.

Now two things have just happened: the pandemic has gotten a lot more dangerous with vaccinated people catching it though the pols promised that would save us for sure. AND Biden's polls have gone down.

Coinkidink? I think not.

It was the pandemic that took Trump down ---- he was WAY ahead before the disease started, a shoo-in. But a disaster struck and Biden barely squeaked in, if it wasn't election cheating.

Trump could have easily ridden COVID to victory.
Americans circle around their leader in times of crisis. Look at Bush’s unrivaled popularity after 9-11

But Trump proved to be an inept leader in a time of crisis. Time after time, he looked for his own interests above those of the people. His only concern was preserving his economy for the election and not allowing COVID to affect his chances.
He failed

Forum List

Back