Three Things Should Be Required of Any Presidential Job Applicant

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Why should a political office be any different than applying for a regular job? Any employer wants to know basic things before hiring someone. Politicians are, after all, employees of the people they represent. So why shouldn't we know basic things about them?

Full Medical Background and Independent Exam

Confidential Background Check, Including Financial Ties

Constitutional Scorecard

Maybe, if we'd known this before electing our current chief executive, things would've been different.

Essay @ Three Things Should Be Required of Any Presidential Job Applicant

I have no said that I think being a business person should be a prerequisite. All the founders were. We have had career politicians running the country that only know how to spend other people's money.

I have no said that I think being a business person should be a prerequisite. All the founders were. We have had career politicians running the country that only know how to spend other people's money.

I agree, it's pretty clear that america is a societal wealth extraction and concentration enterprise. A corporate dick at the helm will facilitate the mining process.

The founders thought being natural born and over 35 years old was enough. I'll go with their judgement thanks. Businessmen in the United States are the last people interested in the common good.

Why should a political office be any different than applying for a regular job? Any employer wants to know basic things before hiring someone. Politicians are, after all, employees of the people they represent. So why shouldn't we know basic things about them?

Full Medical Background and Independent Exam

Confidential Background Check, Including Financial Ties

Constitutional Scorecard

Maybe, if we'd known this before electing our current chief executive, things would've been different.

Essay @ Three Things Should Be Required of Any Presidential Job Applicant

Other than the Army,no employer has ever asked me to take a physical exam, much less those other things.

I'm also curious as who would grade this "constitutional scorecard".

So anyway, you guys hate this woman so much you nominated a Nazi... I don't think I'd trust any card you'd score.

Seriously, have you met most businessmen? I don't even want them running businesses.

Forum List

Back