Three Year Old Child Mauled By Dogs Will Be Taken Off Life Support Soon (Update He has passed away.)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is awful. I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose my child in front of me. 😞

Edit: It looks like sadly he has passed away. Rest easily in the arms of Jesus little one. 😇

This world is sick.Especially America does not care about dogs injuring anyone or killing them.

America only cares about dogs dogs dogs and no one else. Despite that kid being dead... all they will say is... is the dog okay.

Agreed as I really love dogs but kids are much more important. Thankfully in this situation the dogs were put to sleep though.

This is awful. I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose my child in front of me. 😞

Edit: It looks like sadly he has passed away. Rest easily in the arms of Jesus little one. 😇

This is local news. Sad, but hardly qualifies as a Current Event

This world is sick.Especially America does not care about dogs injuring anyone or killing them.

America only cares about dogs dogs dogs and no one else. Despite that kid being dead... all they will say is... is the dog okay.
What a load of nonsense. I personally put down one of my own dogs when he turned, and started showing unacceptable leves of aggression.

kstp - local news

but besides that, this is not a Current Event by any standard.

It's a human interest story. Sad. Pulls at heart strings

Thankfully in this situation the dogs were put to sleep though.
No, one dog was shot by cops, the other was shot, too, but survived and taken to a vet. Not sure why they took him/her to the vet. That dog will not be allowed to live so why try to save his life?

Looks like Climate Change is at work here in the UK ( England and Wales ).. Ask Crick Crock for his opinion .

The number of people killed by a dog(s) in the period 1980 to 2022 was an average of 2.5 per year with no one year more than 5. 0
In 2023 the figure was 16
What happened ?

Climate Change ?Dogs getting hotter and more irritable and hungry?

More liberal dog owners having less control of their dogs . Get rid of Liberals ?

Post Covid effects? Dogs affected by lock -down ?

Dogs growing more intelligent? Hating humans ?

Clearly a huge problem .Ties in with Deep State depopulation aim . Is Gates involved ?

Should we make it illegal for any dog to be unmuzzled outside ?
Increase a dog licence to £5 000 and use the revenue to prop up the failing NHS .
Encourage the inclusion of dog meat in pies for humans to exact some revenge ?

Any pointers from America where violence thrives ?

Three Year Old Child Mauled By Dogs​

This is not good. I have to wonder:
  • Where were the parents? A three year old is totally helpless, and I would be prepared to kill those dogs with my bare hands if necessary to save my child, or die trying. More likely, I'd have a weapon on me, knife, etc. Those would be very dead dogs.
  • Who were the dog owners? They are responsible for not having those dogs under control.

This is the final sentence of the write up.

Law enforcement performed life-saving measures on the child before he was brought to a nearby hospital in critical condition.

What a way to end a story when the headline says that the kid died in the end.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. And may the hounds rot in doggy Hell.

Forum List

Back