Throwing anti-Semitism around like a rag doll

So now you appear as a sock and your first act is to argue the universally accepted definition of the word antisemitism? Is that the best you got, Achmed? Ha ha ha.

Universally accepted. Hmm.

Seems that my ID has been stolen for illegitimate purposes and that certain folks who are not using it DIRECTLY are nonetheless up to no good.

don't worry, you're probably too stupid to be my friend anyway

That's probably a good thing. At least I'm not trying to propagate the stereotype that the Ashkenazi or this or that or some other type of Jews are top 2% IQ or way, way smarter than some other "goyim" race or plotting to take over the world or some other such nonsense.

I don't call myself a Jew or blab out of context about a yarmulke or gefilte fish or some other yiddish nonsense and accuse everyone who disagrees with me of being "an anti-" some obscure racial classification.

well, I wouldn't have had any need to define myself as a jew except for the fact that when I see anti-semite losers spewing hate it is important to educate you losers....

about the fact that you're losers.

and my friends would disagree with you... but then again, my friends aren't anti-semite poindscum

don't worry, you're probably too stupid to be my friend anyway

That's probably a good thing. At least I'm not trying to propagate the stereotype that the Ashkenazi or this or that or some other type of Jews are top 2% IQ or way, way smarter than some other "goyim" race or plotting to take over the world or some other such nonsense.

I don't call myself a Jew or blab out of context about a yarmulke or gefilte fish or some other yiddish nonsense and accuse everyone who disagrees with me of being "an anti-" some obscure racial classification.

well, I wouldn't have had any need to define myself as a jew except for the fact that when I see anti-semite losers spewing hate it is important to educate you losers....

about the fact that you're losers.

and my friends would disagree with you... but then again, my friends aren't anti-semite poindscum
"my friends aren't anti-semite poindscum" is poindscum another invented word, could someone be anti-poindscum?

A war crime committed under occupation still is a war crime.
By the occupiers, i would assume. Why would a people get blamed for atrocities, committed and governed, by their invaders?
Nobody blames Poles for atrocities committed by Nazis. But there were collaborators with Nazis, and not a few.
BTW there were no Polish government in occupied Poland.
Sure there were some. They could have also had a gun stuck to their head.
BTW there were no Polish government in occupied Poland
i know. That was in my first post ;)
Some? OK, that's your assessment. The point is that it is not debatable according to the new bill. "Protecting the reputation of the Republic of Poland and the Polish Nation", Polish court simply can jail you.
Now a simple question: why Poland needs such bill?

In your first post you said "the polish govt was ran by GERMANS". No Polish government was ran by Germans.

Now simple question, why Jews need such Holocaust denial bills?
Are they hiding something?
A law forbidding Holocaust denial already exists in Israel. A possible amendment to the law is considered, which "equates denying or downplaying the shared responsibility of Nazi accomplices and collaborators with the criminal infraction of denying the Holocaust". Why it is considered? Because of the Polish bill.
http://www.israelhayom.com/2018/02/...-banning-denial-of-polands-role-in-holocaust/

So now you appear as a sock and your first act is to argue the universally accepted definition of the word antisemitism? Is that the best you got, Achmed? Ha ha ha.

Universally accepted. Hmm.

Seems that my ID has been stolen for illegitimate purposes and that certain folks who are not using it DIRECTLY are nonetheless up to no good.
Yeah, universally accepted. Unless you can show me a SINGLE definition that doesn't refer to the word antisemtism as hatred of Jews only.

Let's go Achmed, give it your best internet jihadist shot...or shit...depending.

Let's go Achmed, give it your best internet jihadist shot...or shit...depending.

No. Idiots who think that they are Mossad do not carry much weight in these parts.
Let us know when you were able to find find that definition for antisemtic that fits your BS! Achmed.
there is no definition for "antisemtic"
Awwww... forgot how to use online dictionaries?
Go ahead, look up "antisemtic" here is an example What is the correct spelling for antisemtic? | Spellcheck.net

By the occupiers, i would assume. Why would a people get blamed for atrocities, committed and governed, by their invaders?
Nobody blames Poles for atrocities committed by Nazis. But there were collaborators with Nazis, and not a few.
Some? OK, that's your assessment. The point is that it is not debatable according to the new bill. "Protecting the reputation of the Republic of Poland and the Polish Nation", Polish court simply can jail you.

In your first post you said "the polish govt was ran by GERMANS". No Polish government was ran by Germans.

A law forbidding Holocaust denial already exists in Israel. A possible amendment to the law is considered, which "equates denying or downplaying the shared responsibility of Nazi accomplices and collaborators with the criminal infraction of denying the Holocaust". Why it is considered? Because of the Polish bill.
http://www.israelhayom.com/2018/02/...-banning-denial-of-polands-role-in-holocaust/

You obviously missed my point, completely.

If you wish to say Poles are hiding something for this law, then are Jews hiding something in Holocaust denial laws?

No. Idiots who think that they are Mossad do not carry much weight in these parts.
Let us know when you were able to find find that definition for antisemtic that fits your BS! Achmed.
Go ahead, look up "antisemtic" here is an example What is the correct spelling for antisemtic? | Spellcheck.net
A PaliNazi internet jihadi who's also undereducated? Gee, how unusual.

Antisemitism - Wikipedia

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.

anti-Semitic | Definition of anti-Semitic in English by Oxford Dictionaries

anti-Semitic
(also antisemitic)

ADJECTIVE
  • Hostile to or prejudiced against Jews.

‘anti-Semitic remarks were posted on the site’

‘a steep rise in anti-Semitic incidents worldwide’

Definition of ANTI-SEMITIC

Definition of anti-Semitic
: relating to or characterized by anti-Semitism : feeling or showing hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a cultural, racial, or ethnic group
  • anti-Semitic statements/rhetoric
the definition of anti-Semite

noun
1. A person who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile toward Jews.

Related forms
anti-Semitic

[an-tee-suh-mit-ik, an-tahy-] (Show IPA), adjective
anti-Semitically, adverb

Last edited:

You obviously missed my point, completely.

If you wish to say Poles are hiding something for this law, then are Jews hiding something in Holocaust denial laws?
You have no point, just your guesses about my wishes.

Antisemitism - Wikipedia

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.

anti-Semitic
(also antisemitic)

ADJECTIVE

: relating to or characterized by anti-Semitism : feeling or showing hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a cultural, racial, or ethnic group

noun

Related forms
anti-Semitic

anti-Semitically, adverb
you used the word "antisemtic"

Antisemitism - Wikipedia

anti-Semitic
(also antisemitic)

ADJECTIVE

noun

Related forms
anti-Semitic

anti-Semitically, adverb
you used the word "antisemtic"
They are the same, ya dumb Heywan!

anti-Semitic
(also antisemitic)

ADJECTIVE

It is acceptable either way, as I showed you according to Oxford.

Either way, the definition remains the same, "hatred or prejudice towards Jews".

Forum List

Back