Thug attacks female MTA employee at Bronx train station...Wait...What?

Sure sure....Tell me more about how he's illegal because he looks it. Did you tell the NYPD they have an illegal on the job?
I never mentioned how he looked. Why are you stuck on appearances? Why are you stuck on stupid?

What tipped you off that he was an illegal Mexican then? Was there a stamp on him you noticed?
Naw, I read part of post number 7. But you may be right, he may have had a stamp on his forehead not unlike that big L on yours.

Post #7 was yours idiot...Then you deleted it.Trying to put it on someone else.
Are you smokin crack fool?
Post number 7 was not mine. Furthermore I have not deleted shit.

Fucking idiot

:itsok:

Pathetic or not thats not a black guy dummy.
yer still mad he's not white

and we all know it, so go fuck yourself ya racist pile of filth

Look at the tears streaming down your face boo-hoo. Now go on about how I thought he was white when hes clearly not white at all.

Go on about race baiting. Its not just something you always say as cover, you really mean it this time! Really!

You silly fucks saw the cheese but didnt see the trap
we all

ALL

know you're lying

you so wanted this to be a hate whitey thread you couldn't stand it.

now it's just back peddle fail, repeat

Even tho he's not white, I wanted him to be white? Ok buddy
you went by the image of him, you didn't know

you were praying that was a white guy with a tan, you were rubbing yourself with glee that he would be white

He is considered white, you know. He's certainly not black, nor red (native American) or yellow (Mongoloid).......Mexican is not a race.........:D

yer still mad he's not white

and we all know it, so go fuck yourself ya racist pile of filth

Look at the tears streaming down your face boo-hoo. Now go on about how I thought he was white when hes clearly not white at all.

Go on about race baiting. Its not just something you always say as cover, you really mean it this time! Really!

You silly fucks saw the cheese but didnt see the trap
we all

ALL

know you're lying

you so wanted this to be a hate whitey thread you couldn't stand it.

now it's just back peddle fail, repeat

Even tho he's not white, I wanted him to be white? Ok buddy
you went by the image of him, you didn't know

you were praying that was a white guy with a tan, you were rubbing yourself with glee that he would be white

He is considered white, you know. He's certainly not black, nor red (native American) or yellow (Mongoloid).......Mexican is not a race.........:D
Shhh...that ruins their narrative.

This is hilarious. CC, is this guy one of those "white hispanics"?

I don't know what you think, or where you get your information, but many Hispanics (Mexican Americans) are considered "white".

Wiki:
The ten largest ancestries of American Whites are: German Americans (16.5%), Irish Americans (11.9%), English Americans (9.2%), Italian Americans (5.5%), Mexican Americans (5.4%), French Americans (4%),Polish Americans (3%), Scottish Americans (1.9%), Dutch Americans (1.6%), and Norwegian Americans (1.5%).[

So what was the problem with racial profiling for illegals along the southwest border?

This is hilarious. CC, is this guy one of those "white hispanics"?

I don't know what you think, or where you get your information, but many Hispanics (Mexican Americans) are considered "white".

Wiki:
The ten largest ancestries of American Whites are: German Americans (16.5%), Irish Americans (11.9%), English Americans (9.2%), Italian Americans (5.5%), Mexican Americans (5.4%), French Americans (4%),Polish Americans (3%), Scottish Americans (1.9%), Dutch Americans (1.6%), and Norwegian Americans (1.5%).[
But, but, but...they don't speak English...so they can't be white.

So what was the problem with racial profiling for illegals along the southwest border?

Mexican is not a race
Tell them to stop calling themselves "La Raza "then. That'd be pretty funny coming from a racially obsessed black with an inferiority complex.

Mexican is not a race
Tell them to stop calling themselves "La Raza "then. That'd be pretty funny coming from a racially obsessed black with an inferiority complex.

Mexican is not a race...facts dont change

Mexican is not a race
Black is not an excuse

Neither is being a Felon...only one of us fit that label
Yup. And I'm proud of my accomplishments despite my past while all you can do is wallow in the mud about your stupid fucking skin color.

I went from PRISON to successful business owner with a perfect 10 year rating on both AngiesList & the BBB.

Meanwhile so many of you stupid motherfuckers who didn't have half the obstacles I did can't make it out of your own damn shitholes.

The problem is ALL YOURSELF not societies.

Mexican is not a race
Black is not an excuse

Yup. And I'm proud of my accomplishments despite my past while all you can do is wallow in the mud about your stupid fucking skin color.

I went from PRISON to successful business owner with a perfect 10 year rating on both AngiesList & the BBB.

Meanwhile so many of you stupid motherfuckers who didn't have half the obstacles I did can't make it out of your own damn shitholes.

Being a felon is nothing to be proud of. Why did your family fail you? I bet it was the Rock and Roll that corrupted your mind

Mexican is not a race
Black is not an excuse

Being a felon is nothing to be proud of. Why did your family fail you? I bet it was the Rock and Roll that corrupted your mind
You can't even read & comprehend a single sentence. I never said I was proud of being a felon.
No wonder you're stuck in the ghetto.

Forum List

Back