Thug attacks female MTA employee at Bronx train station...Wait...What?

Look at the tears streaming down your face boo-hoo. Now go on about how I thought he was white when hes clearly not white at all.

Go on about race baiting. Its not just something you always say as cover, you really mean it this time! Really!

You silly fucks saw the cheese but didnt see the trap
What we saw was YOU create another woe is me thread. Poor poor BLACK ClosedCaption, the white man is out to get him via the police force.
And yeah I assumed the troll who posted he was an illegal was being truthful. Shame on me for not reading the entire post. It just goes to show that you morons on the left can't be trusted & EVERYTHING yall post should be considered suspect.
My bad. Now get back to expressing your oppression

That guy is Mexican. You called him Illegal. Wipe your face and stop crying about it.

Btw, stop trying to lie and put it on "another poster". This thread is too short to lie about it
Your right. Post number 7 made the claim in the first sentence and I didn't bother to read beyond. My bad I didn't read beyond that. Doesn't change the fact that your just an irrational black DESPERATE to take the heat off of your race by pointing to other shit.
Yeah you laid a trap. Yeah we bit. But why? Because of your history here. Game well played but guess what? You're still black & your culture is still out of control

Your bad post number 7 doesnt say that and your bad to assume a mexican was illegal and swallow it whole without checking first.

You bit the hook because you're easy, you dont check shit, you believe unverifiable bullshit and determined this guy was a thug until you read he was a cop then uh....."Wait, CC you're a jerk because I fell for it"

:rofl: No, you're easily led by the nose and jumped in. When you're a hunter you gotta know what they hunted like. And you jumped in the bear trap
Just goes to show how downtrodden you look upon things.

He is a thug. Apparently you're under the misconception that no one believes cops can be bad characters. A thug is a thug regardless of his job title.
Your problem is you are incapable of discerning the good from the bad.

Sure sure....Tell me more about how he's illegal because he looks it. Did you tell the NYPD they have an illegal on the job?

That guy isnt black you silly fuck :rofl:

Nice try....aww who am I kidding that was fucking pathetic.
Please try harder in the future.

Pathetic or not thats not a black guy dummy.
yer still mad he's not white

and we all know it, so go fuck yourself ya racist pile of filth

Look at the tears streaming down your face boo-hoo. Now go on about how I thought he was white when hes clearly not white at all.

Go on about race baiting. Its not just something you always say as cover, you really mean it this time! Really!

So your admitted "gotcha" thread failed.
Idiots like you want to make crime about race,normal people want all criminals dealt with regardless of race.

No it was a great success! What race? Mexican? :rofl: :rofl: Thats not a race, I've told you that already. But since "racist" is the only play you've got you're still trying. Admirable that you dont let facts get in your way.

What we saw was YOU create another woe is me thread. Poor poor BLACK ClosedCaption, the white man is out to get him via the police force.
And yeah I assumed the troll who posted he was an illegal was being truthful. Shame on me for not reading the entire post. It just goes to show that you morons on the left can't be trusted & EVERYTHING yall post should be considered suspect.
My bad. Now get back to expressing your oppression

That guy is Mexican. You called him Illegal. Wipe your face and stop crying about it.

Btw, stop trying to lie and put it on "another poster". This thread is too short to lie about it
Your right. Post number 7 made the claim in the first sentence and I didn't bother to read beyond. My bad I didn't read beyond that. Doesn't change the fact that your just an irrational black DESPERATE to take the heat off of your race by pointing to other shit.
Yeah you laid a trap. Yeah we bit. But why? Because of your history here. Game well played but guess what? You're still black & your culture is still out of control

Your bad post number 7 doesnt say that and your bad to assume a mexican was illegal and swallow it whole without checking first.

You bit the hook because you're easy, you dont check shit, you believe unverifiable bullshit and determined this guy was a thug until you read he was a cop then uh....."Wait, CC you're a jerk because I fell for it"

:rofl: No, you're easily led by the nose and jumped in. When you're a hunter you gotta know what they hunted like. And you jumped in the bear trap

He is a thug. Apparently you're under the misconception that no one believes cops can be bad characters. A thug is a thug regardless of his job title.

Sure sure....Tell me more about how he's illegal because he looks it. Did you tell the NYPD they have an illegal on the job?
I never mentioned how he looked. Why are you stuck on appearances? Why are you stuck on stupid?

I never mentioned how he looked. Why are you stuck on appearances? Why are you stuck on stupid?

What tipped you off that he was an illegal Mexican then? Was there a stamp on him you noticed?

What tipped you off that he was an illegal Mexican then? Was there a stamp on him you noticed?
Naw, I read part of post number 7. But you may be right, he may have had a stamp on his forehead not unlike that big L on yours.

Naw, I read part of post number 7. But you may be right, he may have had a stamp on his forehead not unlike that big L on yours.

Post #7 was yours idiot...Then you deleted it.Trying to put it on someone else.

So much for race baiting...:lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

we all

ALL

know you're lying

you so wanted this to be a hate whitey thread you couldn't stand it.

now it's just back peddle fail, repeat

we all

ALL

know you're lying

Even tho he's not white, I wanted him to be white? Ok buddy

we all

ALL

know you're lying

you went by the image of him, you didn't know

you were praying that was a white guy with a tan, you were rubbing yourself with glee that he would be white

we all

ALL

know you're lying

you were praying that was a white guy with a tan, you were rubbing yourself with glee that he would be white

You are still praying that you have something. Except you dont. You saw your fellow cons call this guy a drug addict, a thug and an Illegal Mexican. You say nothing....

See the name of the Police Officer, Mirjan Lolja (Yes, LOL-ja) isnt a white name....and sense I was setting you up the entire time you fell for it...but now you want to cover up your willingness to fall into the trap by using your ol "Hope machine" when you have nothing.

You were hoping he was an Illegal Mexican then you can go on a tirade about the border. Too Bad he was just a thug cop

we all

ALL

know you're lying

Who needs to pray that they are white. Whites killed more cops than any other race in 2014. Whites are savages that go on mass shooting sprees, that are pedophiles and meth heads. Savages.

Are you smokin crack fool?
Post number 7 was not mine. Furthermore I have not deleted shit.

Fucking idiot

Post #7 was by Carib Gyal and was meant as a joke. Both of you failed. Here it is!

They caught this guy.
Jorge Gonzales, 35, an undocumented alien, has been apprehended for the assault on of an MTA employee in the Bronx on Dec. 23rd, police spokesman Bill di Blasio said. Mayor Bill di Blasio, the only actively remaining police officer on duty, made the arrest Sunday evening.

Forum List

Back