Thug resists arrest, tries to fight cop; Cop wins. Wonderful morning!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Woke up today and sipped my coffee while surfing the internets. Came across a heart warming video

It's a shame the cop didn't kill the thug...That's one black life that we could do without.

I don't hate blacks, I hate criminals. This one just happened to be black.

To bad I wasn't there. I would of put my gun to the losers thugs head

-Geaux

What was that, that came skidding across the pavement toward them when the officer took him down ?

Imagine in that fight...if the cop wasn't as capable of fighting and he got swept and thug was on top of him...hitting his head into the concrete? Would shooting be justified?

Well, since 85% of all crime in this country is committed by black fucking thugs, it is indeed refreshing to watch a video of one of these assholes being taken down by law-enforcement. BRAVO to our men and women who serve in law enforcement.

The good thing is this cop is strong, athletic and can fight. Thanks to liberals demanding standards be lowered....there aren't as many cops like that out there as there used to be. Now they have to hire all sorts of mutants and midgets for fairness and diversity or whatever other cause they have lately.

We need to go back to these kinds of cops.

The good thing is this cop is strong, athletic and can fight. Thanks to liberals demanding standards be lowered....there aren't as many cops like that out there as there used to be. Now they have to hire all sorts of mutants and midgets for fairness and diversity or whatever other cause they have lately.

We need to go back to these kinds of cops.

You are correct. We need strong, in shape level-headed officers like this, across the country, to handle fucking pieces of shit like this.
Obama has inserted QUEERS into the mix for the military - so much for a strong military. No wonder the world is fucking laughing at us. At least we still have some brave ones serving as law enforcement.

Bet cop was a wrestler in Hugh School. He reminded me of my son who was heavy weight class

-Geaux

The tazer sound was nice just knowing the joy the felon must have felt.

This was good with coffee this morning.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back