Thug who tried to attack Trump was a Bernie/#BLM...AND ISIS...supporter!!

I wonder if we'll hear about how Sander's supporters are all terrorists now.

(Not really, only Trump supporters can be universally labeled by a few isolated supporters)

So the media finds one crazy redneck at a Trump rally....it's 24/7 news.

But....a guy who supports ISIS and #BlackLivesMatter and openly says his 2016 goal is to pit the races against each other actually tries to physically attack our candidate...and they blame the candidate.

*UPDATES* – Trump Ohio Attacker, Tommy DiMassimo, Featured In ISIS Propaganda Videos 2015 – Bernie Sanders Supporter…

Wow. Voted for Bernie. Big time #BlackLivesMatter activist. And....appears in FUCKING ISIS VIDEOS.

He also says in 2016 he's going to end "white neutrality" and force us all to "pick a side in this race shit".

Wow. You own this coming chaos Dems.

Whoa, is that for real??? I thought Move on.org was taking credit, or was that just for the rally yesterday?

With the American flag? Patriots do tend to frown on it. I can't say I blame them. My dad was in WW2, fighting for the freedom to be able to do that. He is dead now, but he would have never disrespected the flag. kwim?

Bernie needs to come out and apologize to Trump and the citizens there and then DISAVOW his supporters who are in these protesting's and stepping on peoples rights.

It makes a true soldier's blood boil to see the nations flag so disrespected, but most of them will, and have, fought for the freedom to do it. Doesn't mean they don't wanna punch someone in the face for it though.

And maybe there's something to that example. The Left would have you sued for saying non-PC things, and the Patriots would have you cold-cocked for flag burning. Both sides say the same thing though; "There are consequences for your words!"

For Patriots/Nationalists who make up a good portion of Trumps supporters, getting punched for being a prick isn't the end of the world - the vast majority would actually expect to be cold-cocked if they were being a dick. For the younger generation coming out of modern liberal schools of safe spaces to protect their feelings, obviously getting punched in the face is simply more than their ego's can handle - the vast majority don't think they should ever be disagreed with because /that/ hurts their feelings. Opposite sides of the spectrum in a lot of ways, but it's interesting that both say the same thing.

Like, if I were to tell some chick she was fat to her face, hell yea I'd be expecting her to slap me, I think the difference is I wouldn't blame her one bit for it...

Last edited:
*UPDATES* – Trump Ohio Attacker, Tommy DiMassimo, Featured In ISIS Propaganda Videos 2015 – Bernie Sanders Supporter…

Wow. Voted for Bernie. Big time #BlackLivesMatter activist. And....appears in FUCKING ISIS VIDEOS.

He also says in 2016 he's going to end "white neutrality" and force us all to "pick a side in this race shit".

you arent white.you are latino
this thread is good news for you

Based on your semi-illiterate and childish posts, your avatar IS your picture.

this thread is good news for you

Based on your semi-illiterate and childish posts, your avatar IS your picture.
based on your gay post. you love bucs90 :biggrin::badgrin:

based on your avatar
this is good news for you

My avatar isn't me. It's DontTazeMeBro. It's actually his real photo...he posed for it with some dudes fingers in his mouth (see...it's a right hand and the selfie was taken with a right hand...so that hand isn't his). I use it to mock him.

Has it been proven that the guy has ties to ISIS? Or....is that just conjecture?

Well....his own social media pics and videos show his support of ISIS. But other than that proof from the thug himself...no.

Forum List

Back