Thug who tried to attack Trump was a Bernie/#BLM...AND ISIS...supporter!!

*UPDATES* – Trump Ohio Attacker, Tommy DiMassimo, Featured In ISIS Propaganda Videos 2015 – Bernie Sanders Supporter…

Wow. Voted for Bernie. Big time #BlackLivesMatter activist. And....appears in FUCKING ISIS VIDEOS.

He also says in 2016 he's going to end "white neutrality" and force us all to "pick a side in this race shit".

Wow. You own this coming chaos Dems.

based on your avatar
you arent white.you are latino
this is good news for you

That's not Buc90's picture; it's mine. He is using my picture because he is a gay stalker.

I'm also not Latino; I'm Asian, but I'm sure we all look alike to you.

Trump chumps will believe anything :laugh2:

Later, a video surfaced purporting to show the same man at a protest months ago. That video was taken and overlaid with Arabic text and music, but it appears to have been done as a hoax. No government agency has suggested that the man was connected to terrorism.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...rotester-of-isis-ties-based-on-dubious-video/

*UPDATES* – Trump Ohio Attacker, Tommy DiMassimo, Featured In ISIS Propaganda Videos 2015 – Bernie Sanders Supporter…

Wow. Voted for Bernie. Big time #BlackLivesMatter activist. And....appears in FUCKING ISIS VIDEOS.

He also says in 2016 he's going to end "white neutrality" and force us all to "pick a side in this race shit".

Wow. You own this coming chaos Dems.

based on your avatar
you arent white.you are latino
this is good news for you

That's not Buc90's picture; it's mine. He is using my picture because he is a gay stalker.

I'm also not Latino; I'm Asian, but I'm sure we all look alike to you.
I
Stalker?? Um...when you post shit as your avatar is not stalking. It's just mockery. You look like such a weirdo. And again....why you got some dudes fingers in yo mouth? Thats a selfie bro....obviously taken with a right hand. And that hand in yo mouth is a right hand. So it's not yours.

Gross.

Thats a selfie bro....obviously taken with a right hand. And that hand in yo mouth is a right hand. So it's not yours.

Gross.

Doesn't the camera on your phone have a timer you dumbass? I set it for three seconds, set it down, and it took the picture. Like I said before, if you actually were a cop, you clearly were NEVER part of the detective unit because you're about as swift as Inspector Clouseau.

step 1: they will demand proof for weeks (link link link).
step 2: not true, disproven, bad link, RWNJ source etc.
step2a: when no longer can dispute factual link (of course they will never accept it)
step 3: they will say "yea but the right does a,c,d" etc.
step 4: they will vanish to another thread to start up same nonsense.

You can't turn a loon. You can only hope to contain them.

i am not convinced that i was a "hoax" based on the NYT saying so

he may not have made the video however isis may have

People don't accidentally show up in ISIS videos. If they're claiming it's a "hoax"....someone is retroactively trying to clean up.

No, of course you wouldn't be....

I mean, the Secret Service and the police always let suspected ISIS supporters out on bail within hours of assaulting a presidential candidate. :rolleyes:

Holy dog shit, is there anything you people won't fall for?

Thats a selfie bro....obviously taken with a right hand. And that hand in yo mouth is a right hand. So it's not yours.

Gross.

Doesn't the camera on your phone have a timer you dumbass? I set it for three seconds, set it down, and it took the picture. Like I said before, if you actually were a cop, you clearly were NEVER part of the detective unit because you're about as swift as Inspector Clouseau.

No way Bro. You can't wiggle out of this one. You got some dudes hand in your mouth and took a selfie. Pillow talk selfie....gross. Not suitable for this family forum.

But....if you are saying you are setting the phone up and setting a timer....then striking your high school yearbook pose...wow...what a douchebag. Now wonder you're so angry.

he may not have made the video however isis may have

People don't accidentally show up in ISIS videos. If they're claiming it's a "hoax"....someone is retroactively trying to clean up.

or they tried to hide it

the original disappeared off of youtube

to late though a copy has been made to live leak

and other places

I mean, the Secret Service and the police always let suspected ISIS supporters out on bail within hours of assaulting a presidential candidate. :rolleyes:

what would they have to "hold him on" from that video he didnt break any laws

isis surfs the web all the time looking for America haters to make recruiting videos

isis surfs the web all the time looking for America haters to make recruiting videos

If you're arrested for assaulting a presidential candidate and subsequently identified by the government for creating ISIS propaganda YOU'RE NOT GETTING BAIL, dumbass.

What happened to the black Trump supporter who was shot and killed in Chicago that you were all foaming at the mouth over? Oh right, turned out he didn't exist.

Seriously, it's no wonder Trump is doing so well considering the number of intellectual midgets in this country. This discussion isn't worthy my time anymore.

If you're arrested for assaulting a presidential candidate and subsequently identified by the government for creating ISIS propaganda YOU'RE NOT GETTING BAIL, dumbass.

What happened to the black Trump supporter who was shot and killed in Chicago that you were all foaming at the mouth over? Oh right, turned out he didn't exist.

Seriously, it's no wonder Trump is doing so well considering the number of intellectual midgets in this country. This discussion isn't worthy my time anymore.
That poster that copied your avatar....he's definitely got stalker issues. I can see why he can't hold a job in Law Enforcement.

he didnt break any laws being featured in the video

he is like many simply a tool for isis to spread propaganda

as for the black guy i never heard of it til just now with YOU spreading it

This discussion isn't worthy my time anymore

quit responding then it is that simple

I never heard of it either. Methinks it was just made up 10 minutes ago....:biggrin:

And he's an activist and and acting major so...

I never heard of it either. Methinks it was just made up 10 minutes ago....:biggrin:

there are people like that though

sad really

Forum List

Back