Thugout in SC: 4 thug teens on trial for murder laugh, ask court for Twitter followers

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Teen murder suspects ask for Twitter, Snapchat followers in...

4 thugs participated in a thugout here in SC when they slaughtered a black teen in front of a bowling alley where he was just enjoying a night out bowling.

Oh no no no....no protests or presidential speeches or burning cities....this isn't one of those black lives that matter.

These 4 teen thugs laughed in court and lobbied for Twitter and Snapchat followers. Ah....America is getting so awesome.

Thank God they were denied bond! What trash would smile while being arraigned on murder charges and ask people to follow him on social media? Take the mother and father?? and charge them with accessories to murder! :(

"The chief says 17-year-old Kejuan Mitchell Brown died of a single gunshot wound."

Guns, so very effective at killing.

The perps must be black or this thread wouldn't exist.

Most ghetto style shootouts are done by blacks. Hard to post many that arent.

Oh...btw...I was first to post the about the white killer in Kalamazoo.

I hate all thugs of all colors. Including crappy wannabe thai boxers. So as usual....go fuck yourself, and stop letting those white belts embarrass you Bro.

Do you really follow crime stories just to note which race the criminal is?

The race did not matter to me. I initially thought it was a white against black. Wrong is wrong. It doesn't have a race.

It matters to the OP

Its an interesting detail, especially regarding how the media will treat it.

But a filthy worthless thug is just that...regardless of color. Especially wannabe thai boxers with James Toney grappling skill. They're the worst.

Forum List

Back