Thugs Should Be Shot On Site

NYPD Cop Killer Proves We Have a Thug Culture Problem, Not A Gun Problem

he was arrested 25 or more times. now he has killed a good man and i hope he is executed SOON!!
Don't worry. There's some 'special treats' in store for the cop killer in Federal prison.
He'll wish he was dead in a few weeks.
When that cat food sandwich is delivered to his cell for lunch guess what some prison guard puts in it?
He thug will eat more cat shit in a couple of months than slices of baloney.

he was arrested 25 or more times. now he has killed a good man and i hope he is executed SOON!!
Don't worry. There's some 'special treats' in store for the cop killer in Federal prison.
When that cat food sandwich is delivered to his cell for lunch guess what some prison guard puts in it?
He thug will eat more cat shit in a couple of months than slices of baloney.

Cop killers are celebrated in prison. Unless the guards are corrupt and inclined to vigilante justice, he's going to be just fine.

Actually cop killing gets you some mad respect in prison lol

I think dannyboys was referring to the corrections officers. Though I don't think he'll have anything to fear from them either.

Yes cop killers are celebrated in prison by the same subhuman scum they are.
Prison guards are not LEO's and they operate by a somewhat different set of rules.
LOTS of passive aggressive shit goes on with prison guards when it comes to dealing with convicted cop killers. One is 'going by the book'. Sounds reasonable but there's a subtle difference between how a prison guard treats a cop killer AKA by the book and how an inmate is treated for killing a fellow drug dealer.

Forum List

Back