thursday at 9pm on MSNBC you will know why we went into Iraq

they have the PROOF of why we went to Iraq.

PROOF

cold hard proof

MSNB who?

Oh yeah, that's the leftist propaganda arm of the NBC empire.

I'm sure that each and every one of the 54 nightly viewers of MSNBC will be overcome with excitement.

This "news" might qualify as "orgasmic".

I can just see Chris Mathews having chills running up and down BOTH of his legs.

:D:eek::cuckoo:

a talk show host is going to present the "secret" facts

:lol:

truthmatters is a full nutter

3267713-0236087100-gollu.jpg

"It was da Booooooooooooooooooosh! He stole the Florida chads, my precious! We hates him! Hates him forever!!"

its government documents.

Just like the government documents that prove the republican party cheats in elections

Only took 19 posts to hit your target :lol:

LMAO and how right you are.

She also says that anyone on the right is dismissing info they haven't heard yet.

Kinda sorta funny that. I mean if no one on the right has heard it then its pretty certain no one on the left has heard it either.

So I guess it will be a toss up as to who believes this "cold hard proof." LOL

Of course Truthspatters will believe anything she hears on MSNBC. After all, She's one of those dozen folks who actually watch that station.

Last edited:
WHY are you people on the right already denying evidence you have not even seen yet?

Because you dont go buy facts you go by loyalty to a cheating lying party

What about your loyalty to a lying, cheating party?

Hm..."tune in on fill-in-the-blank at XX:XX AM/PM for an Earth-shattering revelation". MSNBC has apparently been reduced to taking pages out of Glenn Beck's playbook.

We want their because saddam broke the cess fire agreement of the first gulf war. I'll agree with you leftist that saddam was the only thing holding the place together...So maybe it wasn't such a good idea.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Bush Sr's biggest mistake was not taking out Saddam. Bush Jr's biggest mistake was taking out Saddam.

Bush JR said it himself, “One of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror. ”
― George W. Bush

Forum List

Back