thursday at 9pm on MSNBC you will know why we went into Iraq

the rabble will ignore all facts to keep their right wing religion.

thinking human beings will not be that stupid

Hi TM: if this will settle issues, and confirm names of which parties/leaders/corporations benefitted from corrupt war contracts or decisions at taxpayers expense -- WONDERFUL!

Next let's see if Democrats and opponents of the war spending of billions if not trillions
SET UP A SYSTEM TO GET TAXPAYERS PAID BACK

This would "prove" if Democrats were only hijacking the anti-war vote for political power,
or are really interested in recouping taxes misspent on corruption, and using THAT to pay for health care instead of charging taxpayers MORE MONEY.

Let's see which parties are for real, and which are only playing voters for political points.

Note: I have met Green, Occupy and Peace and Justice activists who liked this idea of crediting taxpayers back and charging wrongdoers with the costs of reimbursement; and/or accepting buyouts from taxpayers and letting citizens buy shares in the programs we bail out.

Where are the Democrats leaders in this? Only using issues to get into office?
But never doing any work to get taxpayers paid back, while we pay for more and more?

I already know why. We went there because Saddam Hussein had WMDs.

delusional-39333162405.jpeg

they have the PROOF of why we went to Iraq.

PROOF

cold hard proof

I already have cold hard PROOF. Read it for yourself.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

<<Poster Contacted to fix or supply links>> flacaltenn

snopes.com: Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

they have the PROOF of why we went to Iraq.

PROOF

cold hard proof

Must be an election year

or they'd be giving obama and his lackeys shit for taking away the health ins of 7 million Americans.
By the time elections come around it will be much more. The bigger shoe to drop will be the businesses, and we're talking about 60 to 70 million Americans that will be left holding the bag.

Bottom line is: I don't care why we went into Iraq, all I want now is an apology for doing so.
There is no excuse for the Blood or Treasure we wasted on that hellhole.

Bottom line is: I don't care why we went into Iraq, all I want now is an apology for doing so.
There is no excuse for the Blood or Treasure we wasted on that hellhole.

Do you believe the United States should live up to our treaties and agreements?

Do you believe our counterparts should be held to their agreed upon treaty terms?

Well, along with the other warrring parties, we signed a Cease Fire Agreement with Iraq in 1991.

Saddam broke the terms of that agreement which required us to live up to our terms of the Cease Fire if our nation's word would ever be respected in the future.

We HAD to honor our word from the 1991 Cease Fire or else never again be taken seriously or in good faith by any of our potential allies or opponents.

Forum List

Back