Tiger Woods has girlfriend trouble again

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Good Grief! I am not sure who is more annoying? Is it Tiger for his antics or is it the woman who has dollar signs in her eyes?

Johnny Depp....now Tiger Woods......

It's hard for those with less fame and money to understand the dilemma these guys face. They have to date within their own class of fame and fortune or face the Amber Heards. It can be very lonely.

I’m not sure of what to make of this to be honest. I do wonder what the allegations of Woods are.

Johnny Depp....now Tiger Woods......

It's hard for those with less fame and money to understand the dilemma these guys face. They have to date within their own class of fame and fortune or face the Amber Heards. It can be very lonely.
Johnny and Tiger could have walked away years ago and spared themselves the fame and money and led quiet lives.

I suppose we cannot understand the pressure these guys are under...with the millions and the hot babes....BUT SHOULD WOULD LIKE A CHANCE TO SEE.

I suppose we cannot understand the pressure these guys are under...with the millions and the hot babes....BUT SHOULD WOULD LIKE A CHANCE TO SEE.
I wouldn’t, a bunch of fakes, fake personalities, fake body parts, fake smiles, fake love, you can have it all.

Forum List

Back