Tiger Woods video dashcam released

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

He was not drunk, but he is clearly addicted to the pain killers.

Completely screwed up.

He is clearly DUI... He needs his ass beat.

Completely screwed up.

The minute I saw his mug shot, my first words were, why was Stewie of the Family Guy arrested.....dude looked like a old beat up black guy......Mr. I'm not black or Asian...yous a nigga today, Tiger LOLOLOLOLOLOLO.
upload_2017-5-31_21-17-34.png

Completely screwed up.

The minute I saw his mug shot, my first words were, why was Stewie of the Family Guy arrested.....dude looked like a old beat up black guy......Mr. I'm not black or Asian...yous a nigga today, Tiger LOLOLOLOLOLOLO.View attachment 130034.

Tiger does look pretty rough these days

Clearly has some issues

-Geaux

Completely screwed up.

The minute I saw his mug shot, my first words were, why was Stewie of the Family Guy arrested.....dude looked like a old beat up black guy......Mr. I'm not black or Asian...yous a nigga today, Tiger LOLOLOLOLOLOLO.View attachment 130034.

Only a niggah can call another niggah a niggah.

Completely screwed up.

Only a niggah can call another niggah a niggah.

All these bi racial nigga's age before their times......all of em look old as shit

Cops are playing dirty now, they know they are on video and audio.What was the cop claiming he smelled alcohol?

Cops are playing dirty now, they know they are on video and audio.What was the cop claiming he smelled alcohol?

He claimed to smell alcohol for the video.
Unfortunately, it wasn't booze he was fucked up on.

That guy had it all. Damn.

Yes he had it all.
But, they let that Kennedy guy off. He who crashed his car into the Captiol parking lot. I suspect Tiger will still "have it all" after paying a fine. Big deal. Rich don't do time.

For the record, I'm not sure I like it when Police release this stuff. Why? It is evidence. Private business, correct? I don't get it? Of course they are fun to watch.

I also don't like they way the tests are difficult to pass. You are stressed out and he is firing orders at you. All on video. It is hard to pass some of the tests sober. Try to close your eyes, lean back and touch nose. Try to be tall and go hell to toe barefoot at night with arms out. I don't know about this. Try to recite the alphabet backwards. They can mess people up.

I knew Tiger was sort of a phony. But I also an not sure how I would behave with $100mil and all the pussy you can chase coming at you at age 21.

Golf secondary. This guy was doped up good. Nice mix of something. Yes that appears iron-clad DUI. 1st offense?

Did he get DUI on that TDAY crash on his own street? Did not think so.

Are his lawyers running to his house to mess up his medications and claim they were "tainted"?

Last edited:
Cops, if they get a sense that a person is under the influence are told to say they "smell something" in order to see what sort of reaction they get.

Look at the liberals trying to play the race angle.

Fucking morons. They can clearly see this partial negro is heavily under the influence and clearly fucked up, they point out that the cop "lied" to partial negro.

Fucking unreal.

BTW, it is rather apparent to me that he is pretty hooked on prescription medications. He has been taking them for quite a while. If you recall back in 2009 when his wife attacked him and he drove his car into a fire hydrant, he was on Vicodin then.

He has been on these painkillers for a long time and when he is combining FOUR of them....

Someone better be checking his liver function.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back