Trump Goes to a Black Church and Cusses

Ya i know what ya mean. I held the door open for a black guy at the golf course the other day. And he didnt say thank you
I guess i learned ny lesson
No, you don't know.

“Donald Trump has the nerve to waltz into our city and act like he wants to understand the struggles Black Detroiters face, but the reality is he doesn’t care,” Pastor James Perkins of Detroit’s Greater Christ Baptist Church said in a statement. “Every time Trump opens his mouth to talk to Black folks, he demonizes us, insults us, and makes empty promises he’ll never keep.”

The audience was more diverse than a typical Trump campaign event, but it was not predominantly Black. No one in line identified themselves to a reporter as a member of Sewell’s church.

You can tell Trump is having a real impact and building bridges to the Inner City by the hysterical Moonbattery spewing from Obama’s paid Lackey IM2

Hi. I’m IQ2. I have nothing of any value to say. Nothing based on honesty or reason. Nothing based on objectivity. Nothing but my race baiting bullshit.

If I have managed to successfully stir the pot with this black racist shit, well maybe I will sleep less fitfully tonight.

Remember: they call me “IQ2” because imma fucking race baiting scumbag simpleton, and nothing more.

Now I will whine for a while in rage at anyone who dares not to take my shit seriously. You white debil waicists !!!!

Another liar trying to defend Trump. Thewd was show more than once, it was a ostly white crowd. He cussed at 21:35. His entire presentation was patronizing. You can't see your own racism and are a deranged Trump supporter. You can't keep going because everythingyou have said is untrue. The video proves it.

What about Wright saying "God damned america?"

Questions? Concerns? Comments?

Another liar trying to defend Trump. Thewd was show more than once, it was a ostly white crowd. He cussed at 21:35. His entire presentation was patronizing. You can't see your own racism and are a deranged Trump supporter. You can't keep going because everythingyou have said is untrue. The video proves it.

He said hell. Hell is in the bible you dumbfuck. Not like you ever opened one. So I was right, yet again. He did not curse in a church. But "God damned America" sure isn't in the bible. But it was said by a black in a black church so that's ok.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back