Tiger Woods video dashcam released

Cops are playing dirty now, they know they are on video and audio.What was the cop claiming he smelled alcohol?

Uh.....I'll give you two guess'es....here we have a nigga that fucks with white women, who took Golf, the white man's last vessel of exclusivenss and put it on the map...and he's rich....figured it out yet????

Cops are playing dirty now, they know they are on video and audio.What was the cop claiming he smelled alcohol?

Uh.....I'll give you two guess'es....here we have a nigga that fucks with white women, who took Golf, the white man's last vessel of exclusivenss and put it on the map...and he's rich....figured it out yet????
Like every other dirty ape, they cannot handle money. Maybe if he got paid in bananas or mangoes.

Either way, every country run by one of those is a dirty fucking cesspool. Without exception.

I think it is pretty funny how you people don't give one shit about the slaves own by those stinking apes today.

Let me axe you something. That bother you?

Tiger Woods was on his way home from a golfing trip to LA. He took prescription medications for pain from recent surgeries. There is nothing to say that he is addicted. Likely the combination of being over tired & taking pain killers caused problems.

At least he pulled over instead of trying to push on.

A lot of people take medications. My wife takes a fist full of medications 4 times a day to function. A lot of people do. Is it illegal to drive when tired? When people take medications? These are good questions.

It also begs the question, how are you arrested for DUI when you are parked? What if Woods was in pain, pulled over & took a pill & fell asleep?

Tiger Woods was on his way home from a golfing trip to LA. He took prescription medications for pain from recent surgeries. There is nothing to say that he is addicted. Likely the combination of being over tired & taking pain killers caused problems.

A lot of people take medications. My wife takes a fist full of medications 4 times a day to function. A lot of people do. Is it illegal to drive when tired? When people take medications? These are good questions.

It also begs the question, how are you arrested for DUI when you are parked? What if Woods was in pain, pulled over & took a pill & fell asleep?
He didn't pull over. He was parked in the lane with his wheels over the left line. Cops probably used their Sherlock Holmes-fu and determined he was the driver since he was alone behind the wheel. Taking meds/drugs and driving is a dumb idea. He can't afford a Uber lift?

18813471_1526005484141628_4805576453985843740_n.jpg

He didn't pull over. He was parked in the lane with his wheels over the left line. Cops probably used their Sherlock Holmes-fu and determined he was the driver since he was alone behind the wheel. Taking meds/drugs and driving is a dumb idea. He can't afford a Uber lift?
You assume that he knew how the drugs would interact. So, it is not being pulled over if you are parked?

You assume that he knew how the drugs would interact. So, it is not being pulled over if you are parked?
Pulling over means out of traffic. I don't assume anything, taking drugs and driving is bad news for everybody, not just Woods. You are claiming a doctor prescribed them but he didn't know the effects or that Woods was playing undocumented pharmacist? Excuses excuses.

Pulling over means out of traffic. I don't assume anything, taking drugs and driving is bad news for everybody, not just Woods. You are claiming a doctor prescribed them but he didn't know the effects or that Woods was playing undocumented pharmacist? Excuses excuses.
He knows the effects. He has been taking these prescriptions for over a decade. Remember the crash in Orlando when he hit that fire hydrant?

He was supposedly high on Ambien and/or Vicodin.

popup.jpg

Trust me. That guy has known the effects and I am suspecting he has been highly addicted to them for a while. So much so that I am suspecting that he welcomes these back surgeries so he can get access to these prescriptions.

The mugshot is the classic face of an addict.

Forum List

Back