Till September 2021 Space X is gonna cover the whole planet with a Starlink internet

teodor88

May 12, 2021
Till September 2021 Space X is gonna cover the whole planet with a Starlink internet connection and it's gonna launch 42 thousand of satellites. How do you relate to the number of satellites in the orbit of Earth?

Till September 2021 Space X is gonna cover the whole planet with a Starlink internet connection and it's gonna launch 42 thousand of satellites. How do you relate to the number of satellites in the orbit of Earth?
Musk is a genius....

Jo
Musk claimed that Starlink satellites when their time of usage comes to the end will be able to lead themself to the atmosphere of Earth and burn in order not to increase the number of space junk

Starlink is fake, the satellites are GPS military satellites helping ensure that the chinese can not destroy the main military satellites crippling the gps system which would leave the US Navy lost at sea with missiles that can not target. Starlink can never turn a profit when launches are factored in

Starlink is fake, the satellites are GPS military satellites helping ensure that the chinese can not destroy the main military satellites crippling the gps system which would leave the US Navy lost at sea with missiles that can not target. Starlink can never turn a profit when launches are factored in
Does this make you angry?

Musk is a genius.
Musk claimed that Starlink satellites when their time of usage comes to the end will be able to lead themself to the atmosphere of Earth and burn in order not to increase the number of space junk.
That does not surprise me at all. Musk is apparently one of a new generation of forward-looking minds that we are fortunate enough to benefit from. I believe satellites are multi-purpose as one poster has already observed and at this point in time I hear there are about 3,400 of them. I will be ordering starlink service to use alongside my current landline cable service for the purpose of making comparisons for at least 2 months before I decide to purchase it permanently. One of the things I will be looking for is the performance of the internet during bad weather as satellite reception is notorious for failing at that time.

Last edited:
Space x lies make me angry from an investors point of view. Idiots predicting 4000 dollar Tesla shares make me angry because too many retarded Americans believe the lies

Did you see Musk break his own unbreakable windows?

Retard alert

Then there are the exploding cars trapping people

Musk is a genius.
Musk claimed that Starlink satellites when their time of usage comes to the end will be able to lead themself to the atmosphere of Earth and burn in order not to increase the number of space junk.
That does not surprise me at all. Musk is apparently one of a new generation of forward-looking minds that we are fortunate enough to benefit from. I believe satellites are multi-purpose as one poster has already observed and at this point in time I hear there are about 3,400 of them. I will be ordering starlink service to use alongside my current landline cable service for the purpose of making comparisons for at least 2 months before I decide to purchase it permanently. One of the things I will be looking for is the performance of the internet during bad weather as satellite reception is notorious for failing at that time.
LOL so are the space x satellites 6G compliant or will they be trash in 5 to 10 years.

Reality is real

I am a bit concerned with a number of satellites which gonna cover Earth. I hope that those satellites will not have any detrimental effect on humans.

I am a bit concerned with a number of satellites which gonna cover Earth. I hope that those satellites will not have any detrimental effect on humans.
Well since the satellites are involved in directing weapons to their target............................................

Musk is a genius....

Jo
Musk claimed that Starlink satellites when their time of usage comes to the end will be able to lead themself to the atmosphere of Earth and burn in order not to increase the number of space junk
That doesn't surprise me that does not surprise me that does not surprise me hello that does not surprise me that thar
Musk is a genius....

Jo
That does not surprise me at all. Musk is apparently one of a new generation
of forward-looking minds that way of fortunate enough to benefit from. I believe satellites are multi-purpose as one poster has already observed and at this point in time I hear there are about 3,400 of them. I will be ordering styling service to use alongside my current landline cable service to make comparisons or at least 2 months before I decide to purchase it permanently. One of the things I will be looking for is the performance of the internet during bad weather as satellite reception is notorious for failing a that time.
Musk is a genius.
LOL so are the space x satellites 6G compliant or will they be trash in 5 to 10 years.

Reality is real
Not sure how they're going to work honestly. All of my experiments with satellite internet services in the past have been nothing but a catastrophe. It tends to be needlessly expensive the dishes are horrible looking on the house but if you don't put them high enough then no good for anything.
If musk has found a way to send reliable signals through the atmosphere regardless of weather conditions and he is indeed going to put 40,000 plus of these things in orbit (but of course the pentagon's going to tag along) I would say he might have something going. In any case I see it as worth trying for a brief period of time to compare with what I already have from Comcast which is a fairly good service at market price.

Musk is a genius....

Jo
That doesn't surprise me that does not surprise me that does not surprise me hello that does not surprise me that thar
Musk is a genius....

Jo
of forward-looking minds that way of fortunate enough to benefit from. I believe satellites are multi-purpose as one poster has already observed and at this point in time I hear there are about 3,400 of them. I will be ordering styling service to use alongside my current landline cable service to make comparisons or at least 2 months before I decide to purchase it permanently. One of the things I will be looking for is the performance of the internet during bad weather as satellite reception is notorious for failing a that time.
Musk is a genius.

Reality is real
Not sure how they're going to work honestly. All of my experiments with satellite internet services in the past have been nothing but a catastrophe. It tends to be needlessly expensive the dishes are horrible looking on the house but if you don't put them high enough then no good for anything.
If musk has found a way to send reliable signals through the atmosphere regardless of weather conditions and he is indeed going to put 40,000 plus of these things in orbit (but of course the pentagon's going to tag along) I would say he might have something going. In any case I see it as worth trying for a brief period of time to compare with what I already have from Comcast which is a fairly good service at market price.
Musk has found nothing, these satellites have a dual purpose which is to keep the military grid operational in a full scale war. It would take 10000 per month per subscriber for space x to become positive in 25 years before which the satellites will be obsolete

They launch 60 Starlink satellites at a time using the Falcon 9 rocket, which now launches more often than any other rocket. Falcon 9 is also reusable, lowering SpaceX's cost per launch.
Once SpaceX's new Starship system begins service each of those could launch up to 400 Starlink satellites per launch.

They launch 60 Starlink satellites at a time using the Falcon 9 rocket, which now launches more often than any other rocket. Falcon 9 is also reusable, lowering SpaceX's cost per launch.
Once SpaceX's new Starship system begins service each of those could launch up to 400 Starlink satellites per launch.
LOL and the new Teslas are burning themselves up trapping the occupants inside with shorted out locked doors. Space x will never be a public company because if it were the shareholders would not allow muskhead to launch and crash in the fog. Starlink can never turn a profit because before they can the satellites will be obsolete, just a fact

Musk is a genius....

Jo
Musk is a genius....

Jo
Musk is a genius.

Reality is real
Musk has found nothing, these satellites have a dual purpose which is to keep the military grid operational in a full scale war. It would take 10000 per month per subscriber for space x to become positive in 25 years before which the satellites will be obsolete
Though I have no way of knowing about Tesla corp.... I can tell you that I do know of such dummy products that are covered by black opps budgets that never actually make it to public knowledge... I can assume the same applies though. In any case if it also has a military component that's fine by me. The Chinese have made no secret about launching preying mantis type satellites as a wake up call to the west about how easily a military strategy dependent on satellite technology can be overcome....If musk puts up 40,000 of them then I presume that may be an adequate answer to that threat. I do know that one local company ( I will not mention any locale at all .... sorry ) has developed a program to guide cruise missiles based solely on geographical recognition. The missile so equipped has its own robot pilot that does not need GPS..... it knows where it's going and can take numerous unpredictable routes to get there with a certain amount of autonomy even if all communications have been cut off from it. We are approaching Star Trek stuff pretty quickly.

JO

Musk is a genius....

Jo
Musk is a genius....

Jo
Musk is a genius.

Reality is real
Though I have no way of knowing about Tesla corp.... I can tell you that I do know of such dummy products that are covered by black opps budgets that never actually make it to public knowledge... I can assume the same applies though. In any case if it also has a military component that's fine by me. The Chinese have made no secret about launching preying mantis type satellites as a wake up call to the west about how easily a military strategy dependent on satellite technology can be overcome....If musk puts up 40,000 of them then I presume that may be an adequate answer to that threat. I do know that one local company ( I will not mention any locale at all .... sorry ) has developed a program to guide cruise missiles based solely on geographical recognition. The missile so equipped has its own robot pilot that does not need GPS..... it knows where it's going and can take numerous unpredictable routes to get there with a certain amount of autonomy even if all communications have been cut off from it. We are approaching Star Trek stuff pretty quickly.

JO
That cruise missile guidance system would need a starting point to determine frame of reference and a lost host could never provide this, and just so you know oceans have no geographical features.

Next

Musk is a genius....

Jo
Musk is a genius....

Jo
Musk is a genius.

Reality is real

JO
That cruise missile guidance system would need a starting point to determine frame of reference and a lost host could never provide this, and just so you know oceans have no geographical features.

Next
yeah I know that
I found the whole thing very fascinating though.....look the Nazi's hit London Pretty accurately with the V2's ..... I'm pretty sure we can do better. We'll have to do better..... a powerful EMP blast eats up any kind of signal anyway...

JO

Musk is a genius....

Jo
Musk is a genius....

Jo
Musk is a genius.

Reality is real

JO

Next
yeah I know that
I found the whole thing very fascinating though.....look the Nazi's hit London Pretty accurately with the V2's ..... I'm pretty sure we can do better. We'll have to do better..... a powerful EMP blast eats up any kind of signal anyway...

JO
Again the Nazi bombs had a concrete frame of reference, they were pointed and fell when they were out of fuel. The Brits knew they were safe if they heard the motor. The Nazies hated everyone so it did not really matter where the thing landed, the USA will never use such a system for fear of hitting an ally

Musk is a genius....

Jo
Musk is a genius....

Jo
Musk is a genius.

Reality is real

JO

Next
yeah I know that

JO
Again the Nazi bombs had a concrete frame of reference, they were pointed and fell when they were out of fuel. The Brits knew they were safe if they heard the motor. The Nazies hated everyone so it did not really matter where the thing landed, the USA will never use such a system for fear of hitting an ally
And yet they do anyway all the time...the point is this..... The missile knows where it's going....I don't know how and probably would be told to MYOB if I were to ask but it does...hell I'd wager that a PS4 has enough computation power to do that.

Forum List

Back