Tillerson cuts ties with Exxon

I'm guessing you searched and couldn't find something in gif form to express this?
Your wit is AMAZING!!!!
View attachment 105146

Ok, can we get back to the topic of this thread now.

Trump has still yet to divest himself of corporate interests and we're only weeks away from him being sworn in.
Trump isn't the topic, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.
Deer geezus, you are too stupid for this. Have a good day!

Sorry, I must have been mistaken then. Can you link me to the thread about your concern that Trump is going to be president and yet still has countless corporate interests around the globe.

I mean, since it impresses you that Tillerson is stepping down, you must be concerned that Trump has not yet.
You side step more than a hood rat on X at the night club.

Sorry, I'm having trouble finding the clickable text in your response. Which part should I click on that takes me to the thread where you express concern for the way Trump is handling his corporate interests?

Kind of like Dick Cheney cut ties with Halliburton.

How'd that work out?
I get your point. Seriously.
But IMO that also implies that nobody with business experience can be in the govt. That is just absurd.
Im not happy with that WS guy that they were talking about today, either. IDK guess you never know..

Your wit is AMAZING!!!!
View attachment 105146

Trump has still yet to divest himself of corporate interests and we're only weeks away from him being sworn in.

Sorry, I must have been mistaken then. Can you link me to the thread about your concern that Trump is going to be president and yet still has countless corporate interests around the globe.

I mean, since it impresses you that Tillerson is stepping down, you must be concerned that Trump has not yet.

Sorry, I'm having trouble finding the clickable text in your response. Which part should I click on that takes me to the thread where you express concern for the way Trump is handling his corporate interests?
I laid out exactly what I thought in a thread started by bucktooth. You can find if you like.
No either comment on the TOPIC or leave. Goddamn.

Your wit is AMAZING!!!!
View attachment 105146

What sucks is there are no clear laws on his business interest and being president.., only tradition..

Rex Tillerson Cuts Ties With Exxon Mobil In Advance Of Confirmation Hearings
Rex Tillerson, President-elect Donald Trump's nominee for U.S. secretary of state, is severing his ties with Exxon Mobil. The former chairman and CEO is in line to receive a $180 million retirement package.
Tillerson, who has spent his entire career at Exxon, would have reached mandatory retirement age in March. The company announced that it will pay him in cash for the more than 2 million shares he would have received over the next 10 years and that the money will be transferred to an independently managed trust.
If confirmed as secretary of state, Tillerson also has committed to sell the more than 600,000 Exxon shares he currently owns. The deal means he will give up about $7 million dollars, compared with what he would have received had he retired in March as planned.
Im not too excited about this guy but I am glad he is committed to this.

It's more than Trump is willing to do.
You don't know what he is going to do.

You're right. I don't. Nobody does, and that's part of the problem.

We knew the shrilary would sell this country to the highest bidder so that she could make a ton and go someplace safe when this country collapsed. I'll take the unknown over the known, in that case, any day of the week.

Rex Tillerson, President-elect Donald Trump's nominee for U.S. secretary of state, is severing his ties with Exxon Mobil. The former chairman and CEO is in line to receive a $180 million retirement package.
Tillerson, who has spent his entire career at Exxon, would have reached mandatory retirement age in March. The company announced that it will pay him in cash for the more than 2 million shares he would have received over the next 10 years and that the money will be transferred to an independently managed trust.
If confirmed as secretary of state, Tillerson also has committed to sell the more than 600,000 Exxon shares he currently owns. The deal means he will give up about $7 million dollars, compared with what he would have received had he retired in March as planned.

We knew the shrilary would sell this country to the highest bidder so that she could make a ton and go someplace safe when this country collapsed. I'll take the unknown over the known, in that case, any day of the week.
That was why I closed my eyes, pinched my nose and cast a ballot for that damn hippie that needs a military reg hair cut...If I saw him I'd ask him where his purse is, what with that long hippie hair he has..

Like the effort, but how loyal would I be to a company that gave me 180 million, and again how can this cabinet full of multi millions &billions relate to working class people.

He'll do whatever his boss tells him to do.

Shotgun Dick cut ties to Halliburton

Tillerson cuts ties to Exxon

YEAH, FUCKIN' RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT ... suuuuure they did,

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If Tillerson got out of Exxon Mobil, then what's next for the company?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
They'll become the new Pemex...

Reconquista
Violated the Monroe Doctrine

Our Navy will seize Pemex's offshore properties.

Like the effort, but how loyal would I be to a company that gave me 180 million, and again how can this cabinet full of multi millions &billions relate to working class people.
So we should just be so cynical as to never let a business person in government anymore?

So we should just be so cynical as to never let a business person in government anymore?

they can vet themselves ... get drunker than Cooter Brown, and shoot a Judge in the face.

Hillalaundry

In what ethics committee's jurisdiction was the Clinton Foundation?

Hillalaundry

what does that have to do with Tillerson and a pay for profit corporate business that posted 12 billion dollar quarters, and gave CEO's $400 million dollar retirement packeges?

Hillalaundry

what does that have to do with Tillerson and a pay for profit corporate business that posted 12 billion dollar quarters, and gave CEO's $400 million dollar retirement packeges?
So no more businessmen in government, right? people right out of college or community organizers only.
Sounds great!
Go MURICA!

NO we should not be cynical, we should be realistic, business people make just as many mistakes as government people.

Hillalaundry

The more important question is why wasn't the clinton foundation under indictment for influence peddling, corruption, and who knows what other crimes they have committed.

Hillalaundry

The more important question is why wasn't the clinton foundation under indictment for influence peddling, corruption, and who knows what other crimes they have committed.

Because they didn't commit any crimes. Novel concept.

Hillalaundry

Wrong, they weren't investigated because their friends controlled the DOJ. That's what is known as "corruption". Something you progressives approve of for your side, but not the other. I don't approve of corruption for EITHER side.

Hillalaundry

the Clinton Foundation has been audited since 1998 ....nothing has ever been found to put them at risk of breaking the law .. except in the tiny little minds of partisan hack RWs.

Forum List

Back