Tim Kaine Addresses Crowd in Spanish, Promises Amnesty Plan ‘In the First 100 Days’ in Office

This isn't "the Americas," douche bag. This is the United States.

The United States is the "Americas". I understand you live in a bubble, but the rest of us live on a continent.
Wrong. "The Americas" is the entire Western hemisphere. English is the language spoken here.

The Americas have existed for thousands of years before anyone who spoke English set foot on the shores.

Learn your history fool. A thousand years ago they called this America?

God damn

That's not what he said, is it?
Maybe you can get a package deal on a remedial reading class with Finger Boy.

That's exactly what he said Dudley Doright.

The United States is the "Americas". I understand you live in a bubble, but the rest of us live on a continent.
Wrong. "The Americas" is the entire Western hemisphere. English is the language spoken here.

The Americas have existed for thousands of years before anyone who spoke English set foot on the shores.

God damn

Well no it ain't Nell. He said nothing about what the place "was called". YOU did that.

God damn

Well no it ain't Nell. He said nothing about what the place "was called". YOU did that.

He said chawbacha "America has been here for thousands of years"

Fun facts: Spanish is the most widely spoken language in the Americas, over 418 million:

550px-Spanish_speakers_in_the_Americas_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

Funner fact: Slightly more people in South America speak Portuguese than Spanish.

Will blanket amnesty with open borders lead to even more of this?

Oh yeah, I get angry. US Vet pay out if pocket but illegals pay zero! What kind of crap is this!! Bring me my hammer and 6-pack.....

How 'sanctuary hospitals' cost America big

The left has been kinder to terrorists and illegals than to citizens.

They told them after Obamacare passed that no one will ask about citizenship when they sign up. Criminals can go to sanctuary cities and not fear that they'll be arrested for their crimes. Other illegals rush to have as many anchor babies as possible to access the welfare system. I bet more illegal babies are born in California than citizens. And no way should an illegal be able to claim citizenship for their baby. We need to fix that.

Take away the incentive for people to sneak in here and they'll stop. Maybe it's time they all fought to make their countries better instead of coming here and trying to change this one into the one they left.

Lol. You don't know what "sanctuary city" means! It means that the prosecute or cite legal infractions locally, instead of turning perps over to I.C.E. It isn't like in the Bible, dum-dum. :rolleyes:
Maybe you would like to explain sanctuary city to Kate's family.

America was created by the founders for free White people of European heritage. We should all speak English, period.
Normal Americans don't think so.
You are nothing but an idiot then.

"For ourselves and our posterity".

God damn

He said chawbacha "America has been here for thousands of years"

I said that the Americas (as we have been referring to them as) have existed for thousands of years, but that the name isn't even English.

We are a sovereign nation, moron.

We could live on the continent of Antarctica and it wouldn't be any different.

America was created by the founders for free White people of European heritage. We should all speak English, period.
That's Trump's opinion, not fact.
It is the Founder's specific intent.

Anyone who disagrees merely has the opinion.

You could live on Anarctica if your mom's basement was below the frostline.

What "founder" is this then?
Link?

That's basically because whitey was too stupid to learn several Native American languages.
why learn the language of someone that is going to either be wiped out or left on a reservation for the rest of their genetic span?
seems sensless to me.

Was it? Link, please, as they certainly didn't include a language requirement in the constitution. In fact the BORs forbids it.

What "founder" is this then?
Link?
All of them.

Read the Preamble to the Constitution.

Good one, retard.

How long did it take you to come up with that?

Yeah, whoever heard of Spanish being spoken in the Americas. What's next? Faroese?

Good one, retard.

How long did it take you to come up with that?

Seeing your act for about 30 seconds told me all I need to know.

Forum List

Back