Time for Benjamin to go

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
For decades, the state of Israel's reputation for efficiency, military readiness, and economic stability was a source of pride for the Jewish state. Sadly, Benjamin Netanyahu's pig-headed obsession with keeping his job came at the cost of doing his job. Security lapses, mediocre intelligence gathering, and investigations involving accepting bribes and fraud by Israeli legal authorities have further eroded Ben's reputation. It's time for this fat old man to go away. Let him answer to Israel's legal authorities and courts. There are a number of capable administrators in Israel today that can do his job at least as well.

What is the latest on Netanyahu's corruption trial?

Hamas assault echoes 1973 Arab-Israeli war – a shock attack and questions of political, intelligence culpability

and investigations involving accepting bribes and fraud by Israeli legal authorities have further eroded Ben's reputation. It's time for this fat old man to go away. Let him answer to Israel's legal authorities and courts. There are a number of capable administrators in Israel today that can do his job at least as well.

Foolishly Imitating America's Deep State, Israel Has Its Own Herd of Kangaroos

Hi, I disagree with your assessment, you do not account for the terrible pressure from the totally anti-Semitic Biden administration upon Bibi, and his government! All of the civil upset in Israel, was both provoked, and sponsored by Barack Obama/Joe Biden & George Soros, even today as Israel buries 12 children, Biden admin demands they do little or nothing about such. Biden still withholds 20 different weapons systems and munitions, illegally mind you as congress already ordered they be delivered.

The sole reason for Hamas still existing is due to Biden having stepped in and saving them! Biden, disgracing the United States in Yemen is a golden example of what Biden is all about, you see Biden and Obama like Iran, Biden collects cash from them, and Obama greatly defers to all things islamic, thus they did not wish to harm the interests of the mullahs in Iran over the Houti's launching ballistic missiles at red sea shipping, so Biden basically had the Navy bomb the desert for these last 6-months. Do you understand how ludicrously ineffective those strikes were???

The Houti's literally were launching missiles the very next day, sinking two ships! Then Houti's, emboldened by Biden being in mullahs pocket launched a drone attack upon Israel and the very next day Israel flew over to Yemen and bombed the fucking shit out of their infrastructure, including the sole depot for fuel storage, that was well over a week ago, and not a fucking word from Houti's since. Do you know why Houti's are quiet??? Because they still try to contain the massive flames from Israeli strike, thats why!

Its complicated for Israel because Biden fights against them, that is what Bibi attempts to navigate, Biden hates Israel, hates Jews, and all of his actions prove it...... :wink:

It's not a good idea to opine on the internal political affairs of other countries, unless you are VERY familiar with them.

Imagine Germans pondering how any American could vote for a "convicted felon," without understanding how the actions against Trump came about. It would be a totally ignorant opinion, even if you agree with it.

For decades, the state of Israel's reputation for efficiency, military readiness, and economic stability was a source of pride for the Jewish state. Sadly, Benjamin Netanyahu's pig-headed obsession with keeping his job came at the cost of doing his job. Security lapses, mediocre intelligence gathering, and investigations involving accepting bribes and fraud by Israeli legal authorities have further eroded Ben's reputation. It's time for this fat old man to go away. Let him answer to Israel's legal authorities and courts. There are a number of capable administrators in Israel today that can do his job at least as well.

Hamas assault echoes 1973 Arab-Israeli war – a shock attack and questions of political, intelligence culpability
Despite all these complaints, in a recent poll,

More Israelis believe Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is better suited to lead the country than Opposition Leader Yair Lapid, former premier Naftali Bennett, and National Unity chair Benny Gantz, according to a new television poll published Friday.

Hi, I disagree with your assessment, you do not account for the terrible pressure from the totally anti-Semitic Biden administration upon Bibi, and his government! All of the civil upset in Israel, was both provoked, and sponsored by Barack Obama/Joe Biden & George Soros, even today as Israel buries 12 children, Biden admin demands they do little or nothing about such. Biden still withholds 20 different weapons systems and munitions, illegally mind you as congress already ordered they be delivered.

The sole reason for Hamas still existing is due to Biden having stepped in and saving them! Biden, disgracing the United States in Yemen is a golden example of what Biden is all about, you see Biden and Obama like Iran, Biden collects cash from them, and Obama greatly defers to all things islamic, thus they did not wish to harm the interests of the mullahs in Iran over the Houti's launching ballistic missiles at red sea shipping, so Biden basically had the Navy bomb the desert for these last 6-months. Do you understand how ludicrously ineffective those strikes were???

The Houti's literally were launching missiles the very next day, sinking two ships! Then Houti's, emboldened by Biden being in mullahs pocket launched a drone attack upon Israel and the very next day Israel flew over to Yemen and bombed the fucking shit out of their infrastructure, including the sole depot for fuel storage, that was well over a week ago, and not a fucking word from Houti's since. Do you know why Houti's are quiet??? Because they still try to contain the massive flames from Israeli strike, thats why!

Its complicated for Israel because Biden fights against them, that is what Bibi attempts to navigate, Biden hates Israel, hates Jews, and all of his actions prove it...... :wink:
Israel created hamas in 1987.

It's not a good idea to opine on the internal political affairs of other countries, unless you are VERY familiar with them.

Imagine Germans pondering how any American could vote for a "convicted felon," without understanding how the actions against Trump came about. It would be a totally ignorant opinion, even if you agree with it.
Our actions against trump came because his punk ass broke laws and was indicted by grand juries of citizens. So otherc ountries most certainly should question why we continue to have people willing to vte for a convicted felon with a long history of fraud.

I have read your posts and it is clear you have no idea about what reality and no interest in finding out.
I get information frm Haaretz every day. I have read information from the Times of Israel. When I post, I can back my words. Thats called speaking with reality.

I get information frm Haaretz every day. I have read information from the Times of Israel. When I post, I can back my words. Thats called speaking with reality.
Clearly, you have no idea what the reality is. Perhaps you are not a good reader or perhaps you just don't care what is actually going on, but what you claim the lie that Israel created Hamas in 1987, you show conclusively that you have no idea what the reality is.

Forum List

Back